It's not his fault the media (amd a lot of fans) crowned him as some defensive prodigy.There was a red flag in the offseason.
I'm not a fan of unproven people generating self publicity.
THIS.unfortunately, CP is learning on the job. Couple that with a gross lack of talent on the field and low IQ players. Except for less than 5 guys on defense, everyone else is not NFL caliber. Bell is 1 glaring example.
After 3 games...How many of you have already written off Christian Parker? Who thinks he is the right man for the job? Who is undecided?
I would love to hear some perspective on what you think we have (or don’t have) in Parker.
I just wonder why they hired a kid to coach other kids.How many of you have already written off Christian Parker? Who thinks he is the right man for the job? Who is undecided?
I would love to hear some perspective on what you think we have (or don’t have) in Parker.
Was Jimmy in charge of the defense?This seems completely unfair to me. Let's give CP a chance. Jimmy Johnson didn't fair too well in year one either. Geez!
I wasn’t advocating change. I think he will be alright. I was checking the temperature here.3 games, three! We are ready to change DC..........
I mean, we are no longer judging or grading them by years but by games? How many games will the next one get (lol)?
![]()
![]()
Jimmy was in charge of everything. He had O and D coordinators, but he was in charge.Was Jimmy in charge of the defense?
