How many of you have already written off Christian Parker?

my initial concern was when he decided making overshown the MLB... he may have lucked into forcing Barham there.

i'm not qualified otherwise, other than that call at the end of the ravens game.
 
I don’t know why he called man coverage on the 7 second play. That’s coaching malpractice. This team is loaded with too many expensive veterans to have a “learn on the job” DC. Or HC.
 
He deserves a full season......Eberflus got it. That simple. Jerry hasn't ever pulled a quick trigger......why now?
 
unfortunately, CP is learning on the job. Couple that with a gross lack of talent on the field and low IQ players. Except for less than 5 guys on defense, everyone else is not NFL caliber. Bell is 1 glaring example.
THIS.
And THIS.
AGAIN.
 
How many of you have already written off Christian Parker? Who thinks he is the right man for the job? Who is undecided?

I would love to hear some perspective on what you think we have (or don’t have) in Parker.
After 3 games...

Regardless of scheme, it takes time to know what players can and cannot do.
- Coaches needed game film of real NFL games to evaluate their roster.
 
How many of you have already written off Christian Parker? Who thinks he is the right man for the job? Who is undecided?

I would love to hear some perspective on what you think we have (or don’t have) in Parker.
I just wonder why they hired a kid to coach other kids.
 
3 games, three! We are ready to change DC..........
I mean, we are no longer judging or grading them by years but by games? How many games will the next one get (lol)?
:banghead: :banghead:
I wasn’t advocating change. I think he will be alright. I was checking the temperature here.
 
Too soon to write him off, especially given the circumstances. Initial results are bad, but there's been noticeable progress week-to-week. That needs to continue throughout the season. Otherwise we might be looking at yet another DC change, and I doubt that the defense can afford another rebuild.
 
Give him TWO full years before we can judge him. Even if the defense is the worst in the history of the league. And if there are a ton of injuries in year two then give him three years before we can judge!
 
Give him TWO full years before we can judge him. Even if the defense is the worst in the history of the league. And if there are a ton of injuries in year two then give him three years before we can judge!
Why do we have to wait 2 years?

We already know.
 
How many of you have already written off Christian Parker? Who thinks he is the right man for the job? Who is undecided?

I would love to hear some perspective on what you think we have (or don’t have) in Parker.
I never understood the hype... he's completely unproven. I was saying all off season. He MIGHT be the guy and everything but until you do "the thing" it's impossible to say they will do "the thing" well.

So far, I would say it's a work in progress.

I think he's been better than Eberflus but it's a small sample size. Nothing has been great so far.
 
How many of you have already written off Christian Parker? Who thinks he is the right man for the job? Who is undecided?

I would love to hear some perspective on what you think we have (or don’t have) in Parker.
*Raises hand
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,043
Messages
14,659,025
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top