How many playoffs game did Dalton win?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I thought hopes and dreams were to be in the post-season and win the SB.

The price ain’t going down Jerry.

Clearly you are a Dak lover so while slamming Dalton for having 0 playoff wins in 4 tries, how is Dak's 1 win and 2 losses much better? Oh, and Dak had a hell of a lot better team to work with than Dalton ever did.

nobody

Reaction score
I can’t believe there are people who want Andy freaking Dalton to be the starting QB of the Cowboys now.

What the heck is wrong with you people.

:facepalm:

What is wrong with you? Most people (like me) see him as Dak's backup and are excited by that since he's a heck of a lot better backup than what Dallas had last year. A few want him to replace Dak and suddenly it's some grand conspiracy against Dak.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Do you hate the idea of having a good backup QB?

if you’re not a sane, or reasonable fan, then you should just pick whichever of the other categories fits you and own it and stop hiding

Let your hate flag fly!
No, I don’t hate the idea of a good back up QB. I just don’t think Dalton is good. I think he pretty much sucks balls and is a progress stopper.

I would much rather roll with an unknown that may have some upside than a guy I don’t think the team will be able to win with. If Dak went down, I have zero faith Dalton could take us through the playoffs, but there might at least be some upside with DiNucci if the season was going to be blown.

And I will never run from my hate. Hate Zeke, hated Dez, hated Garrett, hate this pick up.

HungryLion

Reaction score
What is wrong with you? Most people (like me) see him as Dak's backup and are excited by that since he's a heck of a lot better backup than what Dallas had last year. A few want him to replace Dak and suddenly it's some grand conspiracy against Dak.

If you see him as a back-up than clearly my post wasn’t talking about you. Now was it? So perhaps don’t get so defensive.

I also never said anything about a “grand conspiracy”. But nice strawman argument.

Perhaps you should just read people’s comments and take them for what they are. Rather than making up a bunch of BS they never said and then trying to argue with them about it.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Dalton is the only quarterback to lead the Bengals to five consecutive playoff berths, and one of five quarterbacks to lead his team to the playoffs in each of his first five seasons.

And won ZERO.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Dak has won 1 more playoff game than Dalton, and with a much much better OL, RB and WRs.

Dak is better than Dalton, no doubt. But I don't think Dak's 1 more playoff win over him is worth an extra $30 million.

A.J. Green is no slouch.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It’s comical watching the excitement over Dalton.
Really? Only a Sufi’s wouldn’t be excited about Dalton over Cooper Rush. There would be no worse feeling than rolling into the playoffs, having your QB get hurt, and now flushing the playoffs down the toilet because you were too stupid to have an experienced, capable backup QB. The past three years with Rush as the backup were just flirting with disaster by JerryJones.

nobody

Reaction score
If you see him as a back-up than clearly my post wasn’t talking about you. Now was it? So perhaps don’t get so defensive.

I also never said anything about a “grand conspiracy”. But nice strawman argument.

It gets tiring seeing all the Dak bashing and then over the top Dak defending, man. :) Most people see Dalton's signing for what it is...to backup Dak. Some pull out all the stops to trash him because apparently it's some kind of threat to Dak. That's kind of ridiculous. There are definitely guys out there that pull out all the stops if they think Dak has been threatened, insulted, or show disrespect in any way.

Dak has his problems. He has things he needs to work on. I've no doubt he'll work on them. If he wants a short contract and that's the main issue, it is probably best for him to play under the tag this year...if the Cowboys kill it, he's strengthening his position. As it stands, his negotiation position has weakened a bit. Like Romo, Dak is going to have people just not like him for whatever reason.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No, I don’t hate the idea of a good back up QB. I just don’t think Dalton is good. I think he pretty much sucks balls and is a progress stopper.

I would much rather roll with an unknown that may have some upside than a guy I don’t think the team will be able to win with. If Dak went down, I have zero faith Dalton could take us through the playoffs, but there might at least be some upside with DiNucci if the season was going to be blown.

And I will never run from my hate. Hate Zeke, hated Dez, hated Garrett, hate this pick up.
You think Dalton is stopping The progress of Cooper Rush? He’s garbage and won’t even have a job in the NFL now.
Dalton will have a good preseason with the Cowboys offense, and suddenly there will be a sigh of relief, and maybe we will see more use of Dak in RPO because he has a backup.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dalton is the only quarterback to lead the Bengals to five consecutive playoff berths, and one of five quarterbacks to lead his team to the playoffs in each of his first five seasons.

And he did it for the worst franchise in pro sports.

Kwyn

Reaction score

So, we can put you down for Cooper Rush or DiNucci as the guy who will take us “through the playoffs” if we were to win the division and Dak is hurt in the last regular game of the season.

Got it.