How Many QBs Could Have This Team At 11-5 Or Better Right Now?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you can't take me seriously then good.

Because that means my opinions are at least still based in reality.

lol your alternate reality sure. The one that mostly everybody else resides in? Nah. Which is why we can’t take you seriously

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I have no idea how many QBs could have emulated the record Dak has reached. I honestly dont care. I very rarely post here because most posters are at various extremities of the Dak debate. I dont rate Prescott, never have, posted here years ago that I saw little in his play that made me think he was anything other than mediocre. For some reason the usual subjects seemed to think I should " go and root for another team". These same people are more interested in the individual than the success of the Cowboys. It's easier to ignore that noise.
If Prescott doesnt get the Cowboys to at least the Championship game he has failed. The defence is no longer an excuse( in fact will they emulate the takeaways again next year) , the o line is not 16 strong but is perfectly adequate , special teams are ok, the o weapons are good enough, Garrett has gone, Linehan has gone, Moore is great when Dak wins but sucks when Dak stinks! Start looking at the guy on the field.

The bigger question is if Prescott fails again- then how many here think he will ever succeed? I honestly cant see the team any stronger next year.

Another year of failure and when in a 25 + year slump and a QB dominated League will the fans and more importantly the Jones Boys put up with Dak?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Please, I don't even know you exists until you respond unprovoked to something I posted.

You come to me, like a month to the flame.

You can call me a liar all you want, because I don't care, everyone knows you're one of the biggest Dak defenders here. You admitted just now that he's not elite, so who cares? You have went from attacking me for thinking Dak isn't great to basically being on my side of it. Welcome to reality.
yeah right...like when you ask people to give their thoughts LOL...sure thing...

show me where I said Dak was Elite...else you failed and you lied....you never did. you never could because I never did.....you are the biggest bullshiet artist on this forum. well known.

you are squirming, spinning and sinking fast. as usual.

go bow before your Wentz poster on the wall.. you are a closet eagles fan.

ghst187

Reaction score
In no particular order:

1. Tom Brady
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Russell Wilson
5. Justin Herbet
6. Kyler Murray
7. Joe Burrow
8. Kirk Cousins
9. Josh Allen
10. Matt Stafford
11. Jalen Hurts
12. Lamar Jackson
13. Derek Carr
14. Carson Wentz
15. Tua Tagovailoa
16. Mac Jones

That's just off the top of my head and I might even be missing some QBs.

We watched Cooper Rush, in his first career start, throw for 330 yards, 2 TDs, and lead us to win in a hostile environment with these weapons for crying out loud.

I’d drop Cousins, Hurts, Tua, Carr, Wentz, and possibly Stafford off that list IMO.
I think there are several QBs on that list that would have us at 15 wins or so right now.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
yeah right...like when you ask people to give their thoughts LOL...sure thing...

show me where I said Dak was Elite...else you failed and you lied....you never did. you never could because I never did.....you are the biggest bullshiet artist on this forum. well known.

you are squirming, spinning and sinking fast. as usual.

go bow before your Wentz poster on the wall.. you are a closet eagles fan.
You are so mad that you were wrong about Dak.

You should've just listened when some of us tried to talk sense into ya

FVSTONE

Reaction score
In no particular order:

1. Tom Brady
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Russell Wilson
5. Justin Herbet
6. Kyler Murray
7. Joe Burrow
8. Kirk Cousins
9. Josh Allen
10. Matt Stafford
11. Jalen Hurts
12. Lamar Jackson
13. Derek Carr
14. Carson Wentz
15. Tua Tagovailoa
16. Mac Jones

We watched Cooper Rush, in his first career start, throw for 330 yards, 2 TDs, and lead us to win in a hostile environment with these weapons for crying out loud.
Are you counting backups too???????? Ha-haaaaa!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You are so mad that you were wrong about Dak.

You should've just listened when some of us tried to talk sense into ya
:huh:

huh?

answer the simple question I asked and all of your embarassement could have been averted.....when did I say Dak was elite? show me. unlike you I don't hide my profile or posts from anyone. I have nothing to hide.
you are spinning and diverting from the fact you lied. got caught.

you are obviously really upset, angry because you wanted me to have said Dak was Elite....I called your BS on it. and your spin became meaningless...your argeument irrelevant.

you are irrelevant...

and your hard try to spin me into emotional never had a leg to stand on. it failed even before it started...you have poured your heart into this argument for everyone to see....you have failed, perhaps cried a little as a result.

but its ok. you will come out stronger and better person at the end of it. I promise:thumbup:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
@MountaineerCowboy

I am sorry to have been so hard on you. didn't mean to hurt your feelings. if it will make you feel better I can give you more likes given you care so much about being accepted.....

just let me know...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
:huh:

huh?

answer the simple question I asked and all of your embarassement could have been averted.....when did I say Dak was elite? show me. unlike you I don't hide my profile or posts from anyone. I have nothing to hide.
you are spinning and diverting from the fact you lied. got caught.

you are obviously really upset, angry because you wanted me to have said Dak was Elite....I called your BS on it. and your spin became meaningless...your argeument irrelevant.

you are irrelevant...

and your hard try to spin me into emotional never had a leg to stand on. it failed even before it started...you have poured your heart into this argument for everyone to see....you have failed, perhaps cried a little as a result.

but its ok. you will come out stronger and better person at the end of it. I promise:thumbup:
If you wasn't mad about being wrong you wouldn't ramble like this.

You were wrong about a player. It happens. Maybe your evaluations would get better if you take the blinders off? Maybe not? I don't really care.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
In no particular order:

1. Tom Brady
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Russell Wilson
5. Justin Herbet
6. Kyler Murray
7. Joe Burrow
8. Kirk Cousins
9. Josh Allen
10. Matt Stafford
11. Jalen Hurts
12. Lamar Jackson
13. Derek Carr
14. Carson Wentz
15. Tua Tagovailoa
16. Mac Jones

Well, that’s some fantastic analytical information that no one could ever question. The facts are clear.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Can we add David Carr to that list. I mean he did smoke Dak in those Carnival games.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Wentz and Dak both have similar confidence issues but at least with Wentz you have elite level physical ability unlike with Dak.

I prefer Wentz because he is a better runner and has a better arm.
Exactly!