How Many QBs Could Have This Team At 11-5 Or Better Right Now?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You're getting defensive because you know I'm right.

You're the one that believed he was all these things he's not, so now that he's once again proving he's not those things, don't take it out on me and others that you were wrong.
I am not defensive. if anyone is getting defensive its obviously you. absolutely no denying that..

I asked a very very simple question. show me one post where I said Dak is elite. otherwise you are being highly emotional about this and lying through your teeth.

I am the most realist about Dak. I have criticized him for his short comings. outlined what I wanted to see him improve on. I compared him to your favorite QB wnetz, and busted the myth you hold onto given your emotional attachment to wentz. I even said, if there are better options than Dak and anyone can show, then I am all on board for dumping Dak and going with the better option.

I am not taking anything out on anybody...you are utterly sensitive. I am simply asking you to show proof of what you said....

you are digressing trying to change the subject. typical tactic you have tried in the past.

so when did I say Dak was elite? in fact you were the one who posted and apologized about not liking Dak and called him elite earlier in the season. didn't you? LOL

come on MC...you are getting caught with you pants around your ankle and trying to divert attention somewhere else.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I am not defensive. if anyone is getting defensive its obviously you. absolutely no denying that..

I asked a very very simple question. show me one post where I said Dak is elite. otherwise you are being highly emotional about this and lying through your teeth.

I am the most realist about Dak. I have criticized him for his short comings. outlined what I wanted to see him improve on. I compared him to your favorite QB wnetz, and busted the myth you hold onto given your emotional attachment to wentz. I even said, if there are better options than Dak and anyone can show, then I am all on board for dumping Dak and going with the better option.

I am not taking anything out on anybody...you are utterly sensitive. I am simply asking you to show proof of what you said....

you are digressing trying to change the subject. typical tactic you have tried in the past.

so when did I say Dak was elite? in fact you were the one who posted and apologized about not liking Dak and called him elite earlier in the season. didn't you? LOL

come on MC...you are getting caught with you pants around your ankle and trying to divert attention somewhere else.
You're not fooling anybody. Anyone here knows that you are always questioning people that have questioned Dak's abilities in the past. As if they are wrong and you're trying to get one over on them.

I'm disappointed to see you lash out like this instead of just admitting that maybe you were wrong about him.

I'm not doing this with you. Everyone knows you're a Dak homer and loved telling people they were wrong about him.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You're not fooling anybody. Anyone here knows that you are always questioning people that have questioned Dak's abilities in the past. As if they are wrong and you're trying to get one over on them.

I'm disappointed to see you lash out like this instead of just admitting that maybe you were wrong about him.

I'm not doing this with you. Everyone knows you're a Dak homer and loved telling people they were wrong about him.
is there anything wrong with questioning? putting things side by side and asking for their clarification? you tend to get angry when anybody questions or comments differently than you do, even when you asked people to provide their thoughts. there are plenty of examples of that. if anyone is unable to logically justify their thoughts, then theyare being nothing but emotional about something and the whole intent is not to be emotional and logical. very similar to you and your love affair with wentz

I am surprised to your level of emotional sensitivity for calling you out on a flat out lie....you continue try to divert. I am not allowing it until you point to where I said Dak is elite. if you can't, then you are nothing but a liar. nothing emotional about that. just factual and logical. show me or shut up.

when people pointed to Dak stats. I simply pointed to similar stats and asked them their thoughts...you take that as me defending it. I call it a hole in their emotional logic....

and I have criticized Dak plenty of times. but given you have memory issues and right now responding in emotional anger, you have chosen not to recall or remember or point to those. how convenient.

at this point you are nothing but a liar who makes up stuff about other posters.

shameful that you resort to such tactics. pretty low in my book.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
is there anything wrong with questioning? putting things side by side and asking for their clarification? you tend to get angry when anybody questions or comments differently than you do, even when you asked people to provide their thoughts. there are plenty of examples of that. if anyone is unable to logically justify their thoughts, then theyare being nothing but emotional about something and the whole intent is not to be emotional and logical. very similar to you and your love affair with wentz

I am surprised to your level of emotional sensitivity for calling you out on a flat out lie....you continue try to divert. I am not allowing it until you point to where I said Dak is elite. if you can't, then you are nothing but a liar. nothing emotional about that. just factual and logical. show me or shut up.

when people pointed to Dak stats. I simply pointed to similar stats and asked them their thoughts...you take that as me defending it. I call it a hole in their emotional logic....

and I have criticized Dak plenty of times. but given you have memory issues and right now responding in emotional anger, you have chosen not to recall or remember or point to those. how convenient.

at this point you are nothing but a liar who makes up stuff about other posters.

shameful that you resort to such tactics. pretty low in my book.
If you don't think Dak is an elite QB then say it right now. Say "Dak is not elite".

Or are you afraid your buds will disown you if you do?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If you don't think Dak is an elite QB then say it right now. Say "Dak is not elite".

Or are you afraid your buds will disown you if you do?
Dak is not Elite. this is what I have always said. I have never said Dak is elite.

you think you are so smart. don't you. geez dude. why are you so emotional about this. I can literally see smoke coming out of your ears like a cartoon. take a drink of water. calm your self down.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is not Elite. this is what I have always said. I have never said Dak is elite.

you think you are so smart. don't you. geez dude. why are you so emotional about this. I can literally see smoke coming out of your ears like a cartoon. take a drink of water. calm your self down.
You keep saying I'm emotional but if anybody would read these posts it would be you that looks like the emotional one.

You're one your own now bud. Rocky will disown you now that you admit Dak is not elite and us that always knew Dak was not very good have already been attacked by you for thinking that.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
8 to 9......maybe.... Who knows. Those guys under Kellen Moore may suck also. We really don't know if it's mainly Dak or Moore's game planning. Both have never been without the other yet the results are always the same.

Rodney308

Reaction score
Here is why this thread is as silly as it gets: We ALREADY HAVE a QB that has this team at 11-5.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Same idiots screamed for the the Red Rifle to take over for Dak only to be shut down after they actually saw him play. Scream loud enough and someone will eventually look at you, even if it’s nonsense…..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You keep saying I'm emotional but if anybody would read these posts it would be you that looks like the emotional one.

You're one your own now bud. Rocky will disown you now that you admit Dak is not elite and us that always knew Dak was not very good have already been attacked by you for thinking that.
You are trying hard. I give you that. But you are revealing your mental weakness yet again. This past summer you said you have more likes than I do as a validation of something to you as if I care if I am liked by anyone. In fact I gave you 500+ likes to make u feel good. So what rocky thinks is totally irrelevant to any discussion here. In fact I have had disagreements with him.

But the one fact that doesn't change regardless of your scrambles and attempted diversions. Your reputation is well known around this place.

Here is your chance... Show me where I said Dak is elite or admit you were wrong and you lied. If you can't then you are a liar.

Scramble, spin, divert as you always do....sink in quick sand as u always do.

I live in your head rent free. ..oh wait there is somebody else there, wait I think it's Dak....you are obsessed because your life revolves around it ....

31RoyW31

Reaction score
In no particular order:

1. Tom Brady - Yes
2. Patrick Mahomes -Yes
3. Aaron Rodgers - Without a doubt
4. Russell Wilson - Yes
5. Justin Herbet - Yes
6. Kyler Murray - Yes
7. Joe Burrow - Yes
8. Kirk Cousins - ? Maybe (seems to be similar to Day)
9. Josh Allen - Yes
10. Matt Stafford - Yes
11. Jalen Hurts - No
12. Lamar Jackson - Maybe
13. Derek Carr - Yes
14. Carson Wentz - Yes
15. Tua Tagovailoa - ? Very fraigile
16. Mac Jones - Not now, maybe in a year of two.

That's just off the top of my head and I might even be missing some QBs.

We watched Cooper Rush, in his first career start, throw for 330 yards, 2 TDs, and lead us to win in a hostile environment with these weapons for crying out loud. I know! I was thinking after the game that I would love to know what Cooper Rush would have done if he had started the Cardinals game. I don't even consider Rush that good of a backup, but with the weapons this team has I think he would have played just as well, at least in the first half.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In no particular order:

1. Tom Brady
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Russell Wilson
5. Justin Herbet
6. Kyler Murray
7. Joe Burrow
8. Kirk Cousins
9. Josh Allen
10. Matt Stafford
11. Jalen Hurts
12. Lamar Jackson
13. Derek Carr
14. Carson Wentz
15. Tua Tagovailoa
16. Mac Jones

We watched Cooper Rush, in his first career start, throw for 330 yards, 2 TDs, and lead us to win in a hostile environment with these weapons for crying out loud.

Jesus you understand football on the level of a 10 year old

hollaback23

Reaction score
In no particular order:

1. Tom Brady
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Russell Wilson
5. Justin Herbet
6. Kyler Murray
7. Joe Burrow
8. Kirk Cousins
9. Josh Allen
10. Matt Stafford
11. Jalen Hurts
12. Lamar Jackson
13. Derek Carr
14. Carson Wentz
15. Tua Tagovailoa
16. Mac Jones

We watched Cooper Rush, in his first career start, throw for 330 yards, 2 TDs, and lead us to win in a hostile environment with these weapons for crying out loud.

Another poster with nothing positive to say. You constantly post negatives things about the cowboys. It's quite annoying and I wonder if you can actually are an eagles fan.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You are trying hard. I give you that. But you are revealing your mental weakness yet again. This past summer you said you have more likes than I do as a validation of something to you as if I care if I am liked by anyone. In fact I gave you 500+ likes to make u feel good. So what rocky thinks is totally irrelevant to any discussion here. In fact I have had disagreements with him.

But the one fact that doesn't change regardless of your scrambles and attempted diversions. Your reputation is well known around this place.

Here is your chance... Show me where I said Dak is elite or admit you were wrong and you lied. If you can't then you are a liar.

Scramble, spin, divert as you always do....sink in quick sand as u always do.

I live in your head rent free. ..oh wait there is somebody else there, wait I think it's Dak....you are obsessed because your life revolves around it ....
Please, I don't even know you exists until you respond unprovoked to something I posted.

You come to me, like a month to the flame.

You can call me a liar all you want, because I don't care, everyone knows you're one of the biggest Dak defenders here. You admitted just now that he's not elite, so who cares? You have went from attacking me for thinking Dak isn't great to basically being on my side of it. Welcome to reality.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Another poster with nothing positive to say. You constantly post negatives things about the cowboys. It's quite annoying and I wonder if you can actually are an eagles fan.
Hit the ignore button if you don't like the truth.

You do it enough times and you'll create yourself a nice little cute echo chamber or nothing but things you agree with.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Your list shows me your lack of football iq. I’m sorry but if you think 16 or more qbs could do the same job as Dak I cannot take you seriously
If you can't take me seriously then good.

Because that means my opinions are at least still based in reality.