How many SB do DC get in next 10 years

Aven8

Reaction score
The Mavs just won a nba championship, and the Rangers were 1 out from being world champs. Anything can happen.....believe!

Eddie

Reaction score
Let's rephrase that question ...

... with Jerry Jones in charge, how many playoff wins do you expect we'll have in the next ten years?

My guess ... 1.

mooseq

Reaction score
Who would of thought giants would win the two they did, no one and also who would have guessed gb would have won there 1 all it takes is for us to get hot

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
I hope and pray that we get 1 with the current edition of the team, meaning the Romo, Witten, Ware era. And I think they will.

But I believe the next era of the team, under Garrett, with our next quarterback and set of core players, will win multiple Super Bowls.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CowboyMike;4487811 said:
I hope and pray that we get 1 with the current edition of the team, meaning the Romo, Witten, Ware era. And I think they will.

But I believe the next era of the team, under Garrett, with our next quarterback and set of core players, will win multiple Super Bowls.

If we win one with Romo, given his story and his reputation in the mainstream media.... Man, this crazy journey would have been so worth it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
mooseq;4487527 said:
I have a feeling (hoping) we WIN 3 SB from 2012-2022. :bow:

what do you guys think?

We have won 1 playoff game in the past 17 seasons and we are actually discussing how many Super Bowls we are going to win in the next 10? Seriously?

At this point I will settle for a freaking NFC Championship game apperance.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;4487831 said:
We have won 1 playoff game in the past 17 seasons and we are actually discussing how many Super Bowls we are going to win in the next 10? Seriously?

At this point I will settle for a freaking NFC Championship game apperance.

Yeah, because I'm sure 17 years ago you would have been on board with someone discussing how many playoff games we would win in the next ten years.

No, you probably would have chided the person for being so small-minded because this team had at least a conference championship game appearance left in them.

Shut up, will you? What has happened in the past has no bearing on what's going to happen in the future. Let the people speculate, you old crank.

stiletto

Reaction score
1 if all the stars align by some miracle but I tend to generally lean as long as Jerry draws breath with.... 0 Gut feeling only....sorry.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
mooseq;4487527 said:
I have a feeling (hoping) we WIN 3 SB from 2012-2022. :bow:

what do you guys think?
How many Super Bowls have we won in the last decade and a half, is my question? How close did we come to winning anything of importance? And what makes you think, under this administration, anything's going to change?

So that's my answer, review those questions and get back to me.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hostile;4487619 said:
I don't believe we have a right to assume we'll win any and it has nothing to do with our recent post season woes. Winning the Super Bowl is the single toughest Championship in professional team sports and it is not easy.

We should be thrilled if we win even one.
It sure would be nice if we could actually put ourselves in position to actually compete for one. I'd be okay with just that.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Hostile;4487619 said:
I don't believe we have a right to assume we'll win any and it has nothing to do with our recent post season woes. Winning the Super Bowl is the single toughest Championship in professional team sports and it is not easy.

bingo

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Ever since Romo took over in 2006, I've felt that this team will win at least one championship before he retires. Still do.

boyzjunkie

Reaction score
Hmmm. I was hoping for two consecutive playoff wins. When that happens I will begin thinking of Super Bowl fairys.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
stiletto;4487849 said:
1 if all the stars align by some miracle but I tend to generally lean as long as Jerry draws breath with.... 0 Gut feeling only....sorry.

I'm not that negative about it, but my answer is also 1. 1 appearance in the next 10 years, win or lose.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Hostile;4487619 said:

The only sensible answer in this thread.

Wood

Reaction score
If pressed for percentages:

With Jerry as GM = <20%
Garrett as HC and true football GM = > 80%

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
mooseq;4488358 said:
how do you figure that?
The multiplication law of probability. The odds of any given team winning the Super Bowl are 1/32. So the odds of the Cowboys losing in any particular year, everything else equal, are 31/32. To figure out the odds of a series of independent events all coming out with the same result, you use the multiplication law of probability, under which you multiple the probabilities of each event. A common way to illustrate the law is with coin flips. The odds of one heads is 1/2. The odds of two heads in a row is 1/2 x 1/2, or 25%. The odds of three heads in a row is 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2 or 12.5%. The odds of us losing the next 10 SBs, therefore, are 31/32 to the 10th power, which comes out to about 72%, unless I don't know how to use a calculator.