CZ POLL How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season? (week 2)

How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How many games do you think we’ll win without our starting QB? 1 maybe 2.

Can he even be back after the bye ?

Our division looks much improved over last year. Games we thought were easy wins like NY, Wash, Det and Chic could all be very tough without Dak.

Even with Dak I thought 4-4 was more probable at the bye with 5-3 the high end . Now I’m thinking 1-7 or 2-6. That means this season is a wrap.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Given Dak's injury and the way the team was playing before it happened, how many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season?
In this dvosion, go get a quality reliever for dak and change the identity to a run game with that defense and good STs we can still get 9-10 wins.

our defense played great can be better..just without dak it will be tought. if Jerry rolls with rush or grier its 5 this is 2020 all over again if they don't find a step up from those backups.

nobody

Reaction score
In this dvosion, go get a quality reliever for dak and change the identity to a run game with that defense and good STs we can still get 9-10 wins.

our defense played great can be better..just without dak it will be tought. if Jerry rolls with rush or grier its 5 this is 2020 all over again if they don't find a step up from those backups.

I've got little to no hope for this offense this season now. I am excited to watch the defense however.

Aven8

Reaction score
I said 11-6 originally but now I’m at 3-4 wins. I just don’t see it. It’s not just the young WR’s either. CD is not very good. And Moore is just awful.

John813

Reaction score
They will find a way, maybe a late season run to finish just under .500 to get a early teens pick.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Probably 7 or 8, in other words just enough to keep us from drafting high enough to get in the top 15. Of course, that's if we don't trade our first rounder for a WR.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5 or 6 as it stands now. But if they can manage 2 or 3 wins, against weaker teams in the 1st 8 games, and when Dak returns, since the 2nd half of the schedule is easier. They could get to 7 or 8 wins. If the defense improves more than we expect, 9 is still a hopeful stretch.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Sticking with prediction of 8, but that may be too optimistic.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I said 10-7 pre injury.
Now, 5-12.
The defense will help us win games against weaker teams.
We'll be forced to rely on the running game - something we should have done against Tampa last night.
We'll eek out a few surprise wins because this is the NFL.
But even thinking about double-digit wins is a dream proposition.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Zeke is an anchor ....

This Oline...needs more talent....

Honestly...Jerry's cheapness/bad contracts...has finally caught up to him.

He just needs to hire a real football guy...and get the hell out of the way. Keep the family out of it...because they are the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.