CZ POLL How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season? (week 2)

How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zeke is an anchor ....

This Oline...needs more talent....

Honestly...Jerry's cheapness/bad contracts...has finally caught up to him.

He just needs to hire a real football guy...and get the hell out of the way. Keep the family out of it...because they are the problem.

I personally agree ...100% with Floaty

ghst187

Reaction score
That offense from last night can’t beat anyone in the NFL…3 points and ZERO red zone trips…ZERO!!!!!!
No use in squeezing out more than a single win or two…go for the top pick and get the best QB.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
I was on the fence, so I just rounded up to ZERO. Unless we start DiNucci or Mike White, then I'll give 'em a win against Jacksonville.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think we're going 3-14. Sorry, but this team is made of paper machete, and the GM would be binned for it if not for the fact that the GM is Jerry. The cheapness of Jerry has bitten him in the tail.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I was on the fence, so I just rounded up to ZERO. Unless we start DiNucci or Mike White, then I'll give 'em a win against Jacksonville.

I don't know if I can handle a winless season haha. I've never seen success, and a winless season might be too much lol. We had better be great in the next few seasons like we were after 1-15 if we do.

fredp22

Reaction score
5-6
our defense is good and will keep scores down enough to get us 5-6

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
5 or 6

I was pretty optimistic that after a few weeks of close games the OL may gel a bit, Gallup may come back, and Prescott would get comfortable with his new receivers. I figured, hey, the defense is good enough to help win 10-11 games if the offense is decent and we get a few turnovers. After that I expected a first round playoff loss exit.

What I did not expect was a complete crapping of the bed in any and every capacity. We are paying far too much money to this QB and RB, plus what they will inevitably give Lamb, for them to put up 3 points. They weren’t playing the 2000 Ravens or 85 Bears. This was a beatable team and the defense did its job. Complete bed crapping.

ICP

Reaction score
Well, it's less now than before the season started

:thumbup:

Chappy

Reaction score
Considering we are going to be close to 0-8 at the bye I don’t know where the 5-6 wins predictions are coming from?? Cooper Rush ain’t winning a game with this offense and Oline as he does not have the fire power he had in the lone Vikings win last year which said more about them than him honestly.

Dak looked terrible before he got injured and now has a busted throwing hand requiring surgery….. In reality Dak is not coming straight back in going over .500 after the bye week.

We could seriously go under 3 wins this season considering Jerry will just keep being himself and sticking with his guys that he likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.