CZ POLL How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season? (week 2)

How many wins do you think the Cowboys will get this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The wheels are going to completely fall off this team, the more they lose the more questions there will be about the coaching staff etc.

There will be more injuries and the defense is going to be worn out from being on the field quite a bit.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Roughly 97% of the board selected a sub .500 season.....................I agree, I think 5 wins is probably tops.

Lets keep it real, this season was going to be a throw away regardless. You dont give away your #1 WR for a bag of Doritos and cut your starting RT just for the hell of it if you are seriously trying to win games. Jerry and his idiot boy were already chalking this season up as a rebuild even before Dak got hurt.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Our division opponents improve considerably, whereas, we appear to have hit the skids. I guessed about 5-6, or so. :huh:

The Jones boys really seemed to have gone overboard with their hair brained WR salary dumps a while back. Big mistake.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
it doesn't matter if they ever win again. I just support them and Jerry. Thanks, Jerry for allowing us to watch your great show.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Roughly 97% of the board selected a sub .500 season.....................I agree, I think 5 wins is probably tops.

Lets keep it real, this season was going to be a throw away regardless. You dont give away your #1 WR for a bag of Doritos and cut your starting RT just for the hell of it if you are seriously trying to win games. Jerry and his idiot boy were already chalking this season up as a rebuild even before Dak got hurt.

And every fan paying attention should have seen this. As soon as Jerry cut Cooper for being unhappy and tried to dump every dollar on Gregory, that was evidence enough he, at the very least, did not have ANY intention of improving us from where we left off. And of course, he effectively made us worse. And let's all once again pretend you can be a great team through the draft alone. It makes no difference what we do in the draft. We might get a great player like Parsons, and then proceed to waste his career.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Unless they keep Dak and LVE out they are not going anywhere. Get Jabril Cox in there and get the slow, sluggish, plodding, easily blocked LVE out of there.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Just tank the season to ensure we get the #1 overall.

Dallas is too good on defense to sniff the top overall pick. They may set a record for defensive scoring this season. We’ll be chanting ‘Defense - defense’ when Dallas has the ball… just to see the Cowboys defense back out there. Any Dallas unit BUT the offense.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Post everyone’s terrible starting QB vs terrible backup QB win prediction delta.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
5-6. They play in the NFCE, which isn't stellar. They'll probably split the games against NFCE and sneak out a couple of wins.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I started out saying 9-8. That’s what I get for being a cock-eyed optimist

We’re back to the Campo years. 5-11, but the expanded schedule allows us to sink further to 5-12

i cant watch when cowboys no good....hurts too much

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zeke is an anchor ....

This Oline...needs more talent....

Honestly...Jerry's cheapness/bad contracts...has finally caught up to him.

He just needs to hire a real football guy...and get the hell out of the way. Keep the family out of it...because they are the problem.

Floaty----Never happen...they are business marketeers pretending to be football guys.....they do it to themselves because they do not have talent in Admin

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sticking with prediction of 8, but that may be too optimistic.

JJH--- i think Jerry need to send helicopter for you....and you stand before the group with your nice teeth and that will bring encouragement and maybe a new force in them???

JJHLH1

Reaction score
JJH--- i think Jerry need to send helicopter for you....and you stand before the group with your nice teeth and that will bring encouragement and maybe a new force in them???

I’m always available if they need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.