How much are you paying CeeDee?

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
He just landed in the top 10 all time in single season receiving yards. He will be the highest paid receiver in the league.

I like Lamb. I also have zero issues trading a guy like that for a massive haul like KC did with Hill and freeing up the cap, but that's not Jerrys style so he will get $30M+ in Dallas.

Kwyn

Reaction score
meaning he wants JEFFERSON and his team to set the gauge!!
They all slow play it because there’s no advantage to signing quickly.. Jefferson has already said he’s in no hurry.

Dak will be the same. As much as fans want any potential deal to be decided on quick, but there are reasons why these things follow a bit of a predetermined timeline.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They all slow play it because there’s no advantage to signing quickly.. Jefferson has already said he’s in no hurry.

Dak will be the same. As much as fans want any potential deal to be decided on quick, but there are reasons why these things follow a bit of a predetermined timeline.
when in all actuality, there's another player in a year or so that's going to have a top year, and they're going to reset the market. Then ceedee will have a monster year and say he's UNDERPAID!!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Ceedee 30 mil per minimum
Micah 30-35 mil per minimum
Dak 55-60 mil per minimum

That's a lot of chedda for the 3 muskateers

BigD_95

Reaction score
I guess the question to be answered....is he worth more than Cheeta ($30M+). Just my take but 3 months ago I would said no but I think the new salary cap impact his value as it will all positions. Not that I agree but I think it's going to take $31-33M.

BTW.....For fans critical of players' salaries, just remember under the CBA they get 49% of revenues. So the huge bump on the recent salary cap means the owners/teams are making a killing also but they have to share it with the players.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/ceedee-lamb-47611/market-value/

Here are the top WRs' salaries .........T Hill is the highest paid at $30M
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/contracts/sort-value/wide-receiver/limit-100/

Jerry's comment on his contract

whatever it takes to keep him!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whatever slot between the Top 7th and 10th WR paycheck allows.
CD is no Hill not even close.
Ya, I know it's Dallas and Jerry so he will be overpaid for what he brings.
This is not a WR that is a game changer as too many drops and MIA games.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas has little choice but to cave to whatever CD wants. They got rid of the only other legit option that Dak had a pretty good report with. They dig bring in Cooks but he hasn't done a whole lot here. None of the young guys have made much impact at all. Unless CD wants to take a team friendly deal out of the kindness of his heart Dallas has no option other than to simply pay him whatever he wants.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
By the way I'm starting to see some mock with us taking a wide receiver at 24

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please give your thoughts..lol
I think Jerry Jones will pay market price for CeeDee Lamb and that $30 million is not out of his consideration. However, I know no one else will be spending a penny for Lamb or any other player's services.

Flamma

Reaction score
why would we even think of doing this:facepalm:
Paying him? Or trading him? Yes, I'd trade CD to draft Marvin Harrison Jr. in a heartbeat. Over paying Lamb 30M a year. But you don't have to worry. Because NE and AZ wouldn't take that trade.

Kwyn

Reaction score
when in all actuality, there's another player in a year or so that's going to have a top year, and they're going to reset the market. Then ceedee will have a monster year and say he's UNDERPAID!!
We haven’t had anyone hold out from practice or games in a while other than Zack Martin.

CeeDee and Micah both have played their contract without complaining or trying to renegotiate.

I know that doesn’t fit the narrative though, especially the part about Martin. He somehow got a free pass.

:rolleyes:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We haven’t had anyone hold out from practice or games in a while other than Zack Martin.

CeeDee and Micah both have played their contract without complaining or trying to renegotiate.

I know that doesn’t fit the narrative though, especially the part about Martin. He somehow got a free pass.

:rolleyes:
Ceedee has in no question will cause me to doubt what he wants etc, Micah of course he's going to get paid, but I just scratch my head a little, wish I had more hair to scratch! lol

Chasing6

Reaction score
I guess the question to be answered....is he worth more than Cheeta ($30M+). Just my take but 3 months ago I would said no but I think the new salary cap impact his value as it will all positions. Not that I agree but I think it's going to take $31-33M.

BTW.....For fans critical of players' salaries, just remember under the CBA they get 49% of revenues. So the huge bump on the recent salary cap means the owners/teams are making a killing also but they have to share it with the players.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/ceedee-lamb-47611/market-value/

Here are the top WRs' salaries .........T Hill is the highest paid at $30M
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/contracts/sort-value/wide-receiver/limit-100/

Jerry's comment on his contract

Top 3 money for 5 years.