How much are you paying CeeDee?

slick325

Reaction score
Jerry needs to convince his QB to take less money to ensure CeeDee, Micah, and others around him get paid. Titles and long playoff runs will define the QB, not salary desires/accomplishments.

Pay CeeDee. He has shown he is a top WR and he seems to be ascending.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Average the top 3 paid WR's right now.

Sounds pretty reasonable.

I would do it asap considering the FA WR's there are.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Average the top 3 paid WR's right now.

Sounds pretty reasonable.

I would do it asap considering the FA WR's there are.
That likely wouldn’t get it done. Jefferson and/or Lamb will pass Hill with the other right behind.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Ceedee has in no question will cause me to doubt what he wants etc, Micah of course he's going to get paid, but I just scratch my head a little, wish I had more hair to scratch! lol
I didn’t understand your reply about CeeDee. Has he complained about being underpaid? He’s responded when asked about his upcoming contract goals but that’s hardly a complaint.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry needs to convince his QB to take less money to ensure CeeDee, Micah, and others around him get paid. Titles and long playoff runs will define the QB, not salary desires/accomplishments.

Pay CeeDee. He has shown he is a top WR and he seems to be ascending.
Not sure why I am saying this but I do not think it is fair putting more emphasis on Jerry Jones doing the convincing. Dak Prescott and every player understand the consequences of how their contracts impact the team's salary cap.

All players, including Prescott, should weigh the pros-and-cons of their contractual wealth and security with the advantages and disadvantages of how their contracts might negatively affect the cap. Personal compromise can both benefit themselves and their teammates (or future teammates). Whatever choice should be self-made willingly and satisfactorily. They should not be 'pushed' into a decision they do not 100% accept for themselves.

Just my two cents. Now I am going to scrub my brain with lye after taking up for Jones, lol.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
So you're going to pay the QB $60M and the WR $30M. How is that going to work out?

Jimbo123

Reaction score
We haven’t had anyone hold out from practice or games in a while other than Zack Martin.

CeeDee and Micah both have played their contract without complaining or trying to renegotiate.

I know that doesn’t fit the narrative though, especially the part about Martin. He somehow got a free pass.

:rolleyes:
Rookie contracts can't be re-negotiate

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
He's not worth more than the 3rd or 4th overall pick this year.
He’s a proven all-pro wr. He’s worth that and more. Hill was traded for 5 picks and you don’t think Ceedee is worth more that pick? Y’all really undervalue our talent.

Stefon Diggs got traded for for three draft picks.
And Ceedee is better than Diggs was

Davante Adams went for a first round and second round pick but we should just accept one draft pick for Ceedee lamb?

Glad you aren’t our gm

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
He’s a proven all-pro wr. He’s worth that and more. Hill was traded for 5 picks and you don’t think Ceedee is worth more that pick? Y’all really undervalue our talent.

Stefon Diggs got traded for for three draft picks.
And Ceedee is better than Diggs was

Davante Adams went for a first round and second round pick but we should just accept one draft pick for Ceedee lamb?

Glad you aren’t our gm
Well, they did mention a top 3/4 overall pick.

Would have to use that pick chart to see the true value.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

4th overall = 1800 points

Hill was traded for the 29th, 50th, +4th(current) and 4+6 future picks.
29th = 640, 50th = 400, 4th=(39-92) x2 6th = (4-20)
4th overall would be worth more based off the Jimmy Johnson model

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Well, they did mention a top 3/4 overall pick.

Would have to use that pick chart to see the true value.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

4th overall = 1800 points

Hill was traded for the 29th, 50th, +4th(current) and 4+6 future picks.
29th = 640, 50th = 400, 4th=(39-92) x2 6th = (4-20)
4th overall would be worth more based off the Jimmy Johnson model
Oh here we go with the analytics again… this is how we needed up with Pollard as the main back

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Can't win without Dez, can't win without Cooper, can't win without CD. Blah blah blah. This turd parade doesn't impress me at all.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
What would you prefer CD Lamb or the 4th overall pick in the draft and 30 million dollars to spend wherever you want.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
What would you prefer CD Lamb or the 4th overall pick in the draft and 30 million dollars to spend wherever you want.
Ceedee. I don’t want 30 million of bargain bin and Dak

We moved on from Dez and turned the savings in to Allen Hurd, Deontay Thompson, and tavon Austin

MyFairLady

Reaction score
We moved on from Dez and turned the savings in to Allen Hurd, Deontay Thompson, and tavon Austin
Such a stupid statement. How is this in any way related to what we are talking about. Lamb could get you the 4th overall pick in the draft. Dez Bryant was a broken down waste of space clown show.

You probably cried the day we moved on from Dez. Cowboy fans couldn't understand how life will ever go on without him. Guy had 47 more receiving yards and is out of the entire league forever. Yeah we really blew that one.