How much are you willing to pay Osa Odighizuwa

How much are willing to pay Odighizuwa per year

• Total voters

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Could be in line for an extension aftee the season. How much are you will to pay him per year

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The free agent market for a stud DT is like $22M AAV, and the market value for a tough veteran plugger is like $10M-$12M AAV.

Osa is no stud, but he's arguably more valuable than a Dalvin Tomlinson or David Omeyeta type plugger. He's young, he's injury free, and he affects the passing game quite a bit.

I think his market value is in the $12M-$15M range. I don't really want to pay him in year 3 after betting on Tyrone Crawford's potential, but as a 3rd rounder making relative peanuts, I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to force the issue.

rags747

Reaction score
Nothing is my final offer. Two plays per game I’ll look elsewhere.

RS12

Reaction score
Not sold on Osa yet. Too many times this team has rushed to extend and regretted it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Could be in line for an extension aftee the season. How much are you will to pay him per year
He’s becoming one of our better players but we need to let the season play out first before making that decision. We have a long way to go, let’s see if he shows up in the playoffs if we make them.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Osa was the reason why I didn't really want to select a DT 1st in the draft. Now he's balling out and Mazi is looking very mediocre right now. Who knows if that's Mazi actually growing into the position, or because it's about to be payday. Either way, I don't think there's a way we are able to pay him and everyone else we need to pay - especially if Jerruh pays Dak.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It depends on how he finishes, he could disappear during the tough stretch coming up.

conner01

Reaction score
Not sold on Osa yet. Too many times this team has rushed to extend and regretted it.
Nothing is my final offer. Two plays per game I’ll look elsewhere.
I don’t get where the 2 plays a game comes from. He’s playing really good football. He’s on pace to have double digit sacks at DT

conner01

Reaction score
Osa was the reason why I didn't really want to select a DT 1st in the draft. Now he's balling out and Mazi is looking very mediocre right now. Who knows if that's Mazi actually growing into the position, or because it's about to be payday. Either way, I don't think there's a way we are able to pay him and everyone else we need to pay - especially if Jerruh pays Dak.
They don’t play the same DT spot. Osa is playing really well but may very well price himself out of Dallas. I think his market value is gonna be much higher than we can pay. He’s on pace for double digit sacks and that’s gonna get him a nice payday if he continues