How much of a leader is Wade Phillips really?

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Blind leading the blind.

Wade is the first blind.

Edit:

Blind leading the blind, leading the blind.

Jerry is the first Blind, then Wade, then the players.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
we don't know. we aren't on the team or in the locker room. he could be the greatest leader ever.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
DallasEast;2405393 said:
Does Greg Ellis' whining make him a good example? He complains whenever the wind changes direction.

You know what guys. I'm not a big Greg Ellis activist but he said pretty much the best thing I've heard after the Giants game that I have heard out of anyone else's mouth that has to do with this team.

He was down emotionally when interviewed and came right out and said "no excuses, we should find ways to win games and I like the way they do that down in NE. They seem to have that mindset down there no matter who's going to start the game or finish it." That's what whiny asss Ellis had to say and he's right.

I'm sick of excuses. We're 1-4 in our last 5 regardless of who has started and we've been blown out in 2 of those games. There is no excuse for being blown out. One team was 1-4 before they blew us out and the other is a division rival that we beat twice last year, champs or no champs a division rival.

You know, we all keep saying Captain Cupcake and the Enabler need to make changes so that we can move in a more positive direction. Yes change needs to be made but the biggest problem is that these 2 are not capable of implementing what's necessary to move towards a more positive outcome. They are not capable at all and regardless of their changes I am not confident. It's kinda like when Al Davis keeps churning everything down in Oakland and still gets the same results. Jerry and this organization have more class but that porous approach is very much existent here as well.

I wish I could sound more positive but I'm just sick. I'm all Kool Aid out and just taste bitter reality right now. I'll drown with this team, I always do and I'll ***** about it.