Recommended How Romo and Candice told Hawkins about the retirement

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Awesome story. Sad he's retiring, but glad to see him replaced with a guy just as down to earth as he is.

10,000 likes.

We as fans are very lucky in that aspect.

Both great dudes..............Talk about passing the torch.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Ughhh.. I'm gonna miss this guy.. No matter how many times he had me frustrated. He is still just a great guy who got a hell of a bad deal by the football fans.

revospeed

Reaction score
I love Romo but his kids have some stupid names. Come on Antonio, respect your culture.

I'm sure Tony grew up encompassed by Hispanic culture in Wisconsin. I doubt you were upset that Roger Staubach didn't make his kids Franz, Gerhard and Mathilda.

Romo grew up in an American culture. How he named his kids reflected that.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I'm sure Tony grew up encompassed by Hispanic culture in Wisconsin. I doubt you were upset that Roger Staubach didn't make his kids Franz, Gerhard and Mathilda.

Romo grew up in an American culture. How he named his kids reflected that.

He gave his kids stupid names. Is that what you think of "American Culture?"

revospeed

Reaction score
He gave his kids stupid names. Is that what you think of "American Culture?"

He named his kids names that I would guess are nearly exclusive to Americans. I would say that's an example of American Culture.

What culture do you think he should respect and his naming of children should adhere to?

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Tony is getting to do what every dad dreams of doing and is super jealous of...spend a bunch of time raising his kids...I know I wish I could.

17799361_1396471460413627_324983783093509267_n.jpg