Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like this....

EyEH.gif

McKDaddy

Reaction score
you don't have to put an illegal hit on him just hit him even when you don't have to. back in the 90's i remember a play where like 5 or 6 guys fired off the ball and just plowed a LB. there was no attempt to run a play, it was simply retribution. everyone on the other team understood what it meant and they had a clean game afterward.

Praxit

Reaction score
...I personally feel, some fights will commence once the game starts. Should Dalton take off running and the tackle ensues with Bostic, yep someone is going to add extra seasoning.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A little over a month ago, WFT LB Jon Bostic put a cheap shot hit on Andy Dalton that looked closer to a decapitation than a tackle. Bostic was fined, although I was a little surprised he wasn’t suspended at least one game.

The Cowboys players’ response to that hit has certainly been cussed and discussed ad nauseum. What I want to know is, if you were a Cowboys player, how should Bostic be treated Thurs?

Obviously IMO, you should never cheap shot anyone period. Ever. But if I were wearing a star on my helmet Thurs, I would relish every legal hit I could give that guy with a little extra sauce on top. At the very least, he should emerge from the game sore and with plenty of reminders that this game can be played physical without cheap shots. In fact, I hope the Cowboys remind his ace every play how physical this game can be.

mr Bob---the only way he should be greeted.......with a bounty placed on him

lukin2006

Reaction score
I would have designed several plays to try and get Zeke heading Bostic's way and let Zeke truck him. But ultimately I'd love to see a route and let dalton run up the score...

Winning, while seeing Bostic get trucked on turkey day would be great vindication.

If he somehow gets going toward Dalton for a sack, then dalton should throw the ball as hard as he can off the idiot's face...

ESisback

Reaction score
Do nothing, the refs are well aware of what happened. Don't give them a reason for flags. That said, doesn't mean they can't run some plays at him and let Elliott pop him.

Bostic's own players weren't on board with what he did judging by their reaction and why he wasn't tossed in that game and suspended for the next one is puzzling. The very thing these rules are designed to prevent gets overlooked by that ref and the league office? So much for their BS about player safety.

I know my comment will bring Marcus out of the woodwork to scoff about conspiracy nuts (seems like his #1 priority), but we all KNOW there’d be TONS of handwringing had that been Jaylon or LVE.

cern

Reaction score
Do nothing, the refs are well aware of what happened. Don't give them a reason for flags. That said, doesn't mean they can't run some plays at him and let Elliott pop him.

Bostic's own players weren't on board with what he did judging by their reaction and why he wasn't tossed in that game and suspended for the next one is puzzling. The very thing these rules are designed to prevent gets overlooked by that ref and the league office? So much for their BS about player safety.
I should have read all the replies first. You beat me to it. I just parroted this. I'll delete my post. No need for redundancy.

Cmac

Reaction score
Call in Erik Williams to answer all questions about him on film, "trucking" defenders on a routine basis and question every OL about playing with heart.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Nothing is going to happen lol!

If anything Dalton and Bostic will exchange jerseys.This isn't the 70's /80's Cowboys/Commanders

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
A little over a month ago, WFT LB Jon Bostic put a cheap shot hit on Andy Dalton that looked closer to a decapitation than a tackle. Bostic was fined, although I was a little surprised he wasn’t suspended at least one game.

The Cowboys players’ response to that hit has certainly been cussed and discussed ad nauseum. What I want to know is, if you were a Cowboys player, how should Bostic be treated Thurs?

Obviously IMO, you should never cheap shot anyone period. Ever. But if I were wearing a star on my helmet Thurs, I would relish every legal hit I could give that guy with a little extra sauce on top. At the very least, he should emerge from the game sore and with plenty of reminders that this game can be played physical without cheap shots. In fact, I hope the Cowboys remind his ace every play how physical this game can be.

a nice pancake would be nice!

GINeric

Reaction score

I'm sending a backup player at him for either a crucial crackback block or a cheap shot to his knees.... fuggem!!!

plymkr

Reaction score

I hope Andy pays him back with 3 TDs and no picks. 1 TD for CeeDee, 1 TD for Coop and 1 TD for Gallup and we pulverize the Football Team by 20+ points.

Andy walks off the field smiling. That's revenge baby!