How Special is Ezekiel?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Toruk_Makto, Aug 14, 2019.

1. GenoT

GenoT Well-Known Member

4,348 Messages
    7,328 Likes Received
    To be truthful, I made it to @ the first stat-graph before my eyes gave out. I just figured the OP needed to get something off his chest.

Proximo, NotForLong and Kaiser like this.
  2. supermanonsteroids

supermanonsteroids New Member

13 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Cant start a thread yet so I'll just post it here.

1. Zeke should take a contract only slightly over Gurley's.
    2. Dak should take the Wenz contract and immediately contract a lawyer to save him from grand theft charges.
    3. Cooper needs a whole year in the offense. I'm ready to negotiate with him next year.

Grand Finale!!!
    Conspiracy theory I heard from my plumber whose baby mama is dating the jainator servicing Jerry's office:

Jerry WANTS the boys to do bad next year. so that it drives the individiual player prices down. AND he gets to fire Garret and hire his dream HC Sean Puffy Coombs.

stowle07 likes this.
  3. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

11,014 Messages
    11,665 Likes Received
    Pay him or trade him. Period. You don't draft a player 4th overall and do one of those two options.

blueblood70 and CowboysWillRise like this.
  4. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

8,865 Messages
    6,534 Likes Received
    take way too much time on that because nothing will change that fact hes top 3 hes elite and the only person on this team at skilled position with contract due that actually is worth Market..period.. A lot of the dribble you spilled inside the red zone etc is more scheme and bad play calling..SL got fired a yr or two early..

Hes a top back period nothings changed..

5. Toruk_Makto

Toruk_Makto Well-Known Member

13,879 Messages
    16,997 Likes Received
    The average adult reads 250 minutes per minute. This should have taken you 6 whole minutes. Halfway through is 180 seconds.

Imagine bragging about such low stamina about a topic you care about enough to visit an affinity board.

6. blueblood70

8,865 Messages
    6,534 Likes Received
    :lmao2::lmao:

7. blueblood70

8,865 Messages
    6,534 Likes Received
    no Zeke wasn't utilized, when he was he showed he could so it and WELL..hes always been good our coaching staff on the other hand , has not..when you have a player with skill you dont utilize, well you need to go..bye SL..

8. zrinkill

zrinkill Troller of Trolls and apparent Dak slobberer Zone Supporter

39,324 Messages
    11,887 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

9. QuincyCarterEra

QuincyCarterEra Well-Known Member

8,621 Messages
    7,705 Likes Received
    We all watch the games. Some of us also watch other teams.

He isn't the best back.

Lol at long runs

jay94 and aria like this.
  10. QuincyCarterEra

8,621 Messages
    7,705 Likes Received
    His arguments are actually fueled through logic, in sight, and statistics.

Y'all are nothing alike.

11. Kaiser

Kaiser Zone Supporter

11,674 Messages
    20,010 Likes Received
    I'm actively arguing that your statements were false and that this thread is a joke.

NotForLong and movaughn88 like this.
  12. Kaiser

Kaiser Zone Supporter

11,674 Messages
    20,010 Likes Received
    Did the guy who gave you Zeke's fumbling and long runs info also tell you there are 250 minutes in a minute?

Proximo, NotForLong, Jake and 2 others like this.
  13. QuincyCarterEra

8,621 Messages
    7,705 Likes Received
    Yes stats can.

We can see how teams load the box when a player is on the field or not.

Zeke when on the field sees a league average stacked boxes. In 2017 he saw a lower percentages of stacked boxes than Alfred Morris.

He has no effect on how teams line up.

CowboysWillRise and aria like this.
  14. Arkyvarminter

Arkyvarminter Well-Known Member

2,186 Messages
    1,401 Likes Received
    There are about a dozen backs in the league, if not more, that would do great behind our line. I'm not saying Zeke isn't great either. He is, but he's not the only back that can succeed in Dallas. I'm not that much of a blind homer. Zeke is a downhill runner who rarely makes people miss. He has power though. Is he elite? Borderline

QuincyCarterEra and aria like this.
  15. aria

aria Well-Known Member

11,275 Messages
    10,903 Likes Received
    Hilarious, so the OP posts one of the most comprehensive breakdowns of Zeke’s career, with FACTS to back it up and all the Zeke lovers can do is say “screw stats” except when they want to use his total yards as the reason for him being the best RB.

Then all they can do is mock the OP for posting a lengthy, factual and sensible post as to why Zeke isn’t worth it and he ain’t all that. That pretty much sums up homerism to a T.

16. Asklesko

Asklesko Well-Known Member

2,776 Messages
    2,056 Likes Received
    Extremely talented but still massively overrated.

jay94, Undisputed, aria and 2 others like this.
  17. Big_D

Big_D Well-Known Member

3,779 Messages
    4,856 Likes Received

and soon to be overpaid.

jay94, CapnCook, aria and 2 others like this.
  18. QuincyCarterEra

8,621 Messages
    7,705 Likes Received
    1000%

19. waldoputty

waldoputty Well-Known Member

22,388 Messages
    20,461 Likes Received
    my question is where is s barkley in these 'advanced' stats?
    they dont seem to be there.
    if zeke does not stand out and barkley is so far from the leader list, it begs to question how predictive these stats are.

20. Direwolf63

Direwolf63 RXP

12,920 Messages
    19,031 Likes Received
    That was a very good first post. Informative.

The conclusion is that RB's are decreasing in value. That is true for the most part. However, Zeke is VERY important in this offense because Garrett built a 1990's offense around Zeke.

If we ran a truly modern offense like the Chiefs, Eagles, Saints and others, Zeke would be less important. The Chiefs don't need Zeke. Neither do the Eagles. And they would never pay him $15M a year.

But because of Garret's 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense, we have no choice but to rely on Zeke.

The problem is not Zeke and his money. The problem was how the offense was built by Garrett. This Ground Chuck offense needs Zeke.

If we ran an offense that took advantage to today's rules, we could let Zeke walk and there would not be much regression. But we need him because of our fossilized, antiquated offense built by the HC.

CowboysWillRise likes this.