How special was Blands record breaking pick 6 to you?

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Neat to witness. Happy for him.

But every season isn't about individual performance, but getting to the SuperBowl.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was great, always nice to see history made especially in that setting, and for a very humble young man.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
Neat to witness. Happy for him.

But every season isn't about individual performance, but getting to the SuperBowl.
Without LOTS of individual performances along the way, there is no Super Bowl. If something has never been accomplished by all the amazing players in the entire 58 year history of the NFL, that is special. This team has a lot of that this year. CeeDee getting 3 games in a row with 10 catches and 150 yards, Aubrey breaking the record for most consecutive field goals to start a career, Bland… it’s all adding up to a special year. If people can’t enjoy it because it’s “Super Bowl or bust” for them, I feel sorry for them.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Wait

He's retiring?!?!?
I just checked. He's only retiring from calling college basketball and possibly lead voice of the Masters. However he has no plans to leave his slot as the lead NFL announcer. So thankfully I was mistaken.

glimmerman

Reaction score
You can't break a regular season record in the playoffs :huh:
Don’t care about the record. Thats nice for his stats. And his upcoming contract. But the TD puts points on the board. We need all of those we can get..

tunahelper

Reaction score
To me it was one of the first times in a long time I was overly excited and going crazy. Probably since Emmitts record breaker but even that was about when not if. It was awesome, one of the best moments in Cowboys history. To think this is who we got from the Amari Cooper trade is actually crazy. Bland wasn't even a ranked CB by NFL.com. When McClay is allowed to do his thing and not have to reach for a position he is amazing. Next draft I put McClay, his scouts and a guy to man the phones and I lock the war room. Seriously though what a find, what a player, what a record that I don't see having a chance to ever be broken let alone tied. Just an awesome moment.

Man, love Romo and he's right Nantz made a hell of a call on the play. Amazing, just amazing all around.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl...n-bland-interception/85403c444bb72492b12e570a

I enjoyed it very much, however I did not light a candle.