How the NFL zigged when it should have zagged with the Elliott case

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Reefer? I guess you can call your boat whatever you want... maybe The Titanic would have faired better had it been called The Iceberger.:muttley:

:lmao:
That's gonna be my fantasy leagues team handle,,,,the Green Reefers!,,, should i ever play that! and I'd be more inclined to kick a bag of that stuff out of the way/off the sidewalk than to stop a pick it upo_O

Reaction score
He's full of crap. Even mentions the St Patty's parade which was a Mardi Gras type atmosphere where beads were being thrown and tops pulled up. Not a kid environment unless you are a terrible parent.
So, that makes it alright for a superstar for the Dallas Cowboys to be pulling women's tops down in public. In fact, WHEN is that alright?! If it were Tom Brady, you guys would be all over him. It is NEVER okay to disrobe anyone in a public setting if you represent the NFL. It is an exclusive club that no one has the "right" to be in. Play by their rules or face the consequences. I know facing consequences is not something that is popular with people under 35, but it's life in the NFL. It's the Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules. Don't like it--leave.