How the players will look at Dak next year, knowing he will choke

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
they brought a guy back who can do the heimlich on dak when he starts choking in the games again.

dak-prescott-lael-collins.jpg

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The joke is over, and the truth has come to light.
The Cowboys players will know from day one of training camp that Dak will choke every time they play a team that won't lay down for them. They will know that their playoff hopes will end when they face any team that punches back.
Which might be what they want.
The players these days make so much money that the post season is just an intrusion on their offseason plans, and doesn't pay as much as the regular season games. Only those who can capitalize in the endorsement deals and commercials actually benefit from the post season.
No matter what they say, Dak is not a leader, except at the bank.
And that will lead to uninspired play, and eventually the wheels not only come off, but will be shattered beyond repair.
Dak Choked.
each player should look themselves in the mirror. Why did CD, the star WR pouting on the sideline. in the most important game of the year, he needs the coach to come and talk to him. grow up son. grow some balls.
Parsons choked. 1 tackle and one assist. you are supposedly a top 3 defensive player in the league. the way you played sucked son. grow some balls. watch film instead of podcasting and commenting on other teams you idiot
Quinn choked. what in the F was that defensive game plan. that's what happens when you have 4 interviews in one week. instead of game planning your are interviewing for your next job
what the heck kind of play calling was that MM. you idiot. you bandon everything that worked and turn into Moore.
come on Pollard. you didn't deserve the tag. you showed you didn't deserve the tag
Gallup...you owe money back to cowboys big time. you sucked all year. and got a big new contract

this team choked up and down. Dak choked. MM choked. Quinn choked. Parsons choked. CD choked....they all should look in the mirror and question their own manhood

but I get it. you are obsessed. like a sick kid. the only thing you can think about is Dak. you breath and every breath says Dak. you sleep, eat, poop, walk, talk and all you think about is Dak.

seek help. go back to your AA meetings. you deserve better than the life you lead.

leeblair

Reaction score
Funny(sad) how this thread got moved after Tad whined again.
It shows the mentality of the Prescotts. I wouldn't be surprised to learn thatTad still sucks his thumb.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
This board always changes after a playoff beat down they're completely down on Dak but then he throws for a ridiculous amount of yards against the Giants and they talk about him like he's Mahomes. It'll be the same next year as far as this board.
"This board" is a lot of different people with different opinions. So to say it changes as a whole is ludicrous. Alot of people here have been saying he's a stats padder the whole time. Others defend him and refer to those stats. That hasn't changed at all. And probably won't ever.

leeblair

Reaction score
So what about the other 29 years? Dak’s fault? You’re a troll. Period.
You can see the issue for the past eight years. It's clear.
From 2007 to 2020 it was Garrett, who drafted Dak and made him become just like him.
Dak may be a great guy, but he doesn't have the instincts to play quarterback. Some guys don't. He doesn't.
He needs to be cut.

Rock423

Reaction score
You can see the issue for the past eight years. It's clear.
From 2007 to 2020 it was Garrett, who drafted Dak and made him become just like him.
Dak may be a great guy, but he doesn't have the instincts to play quarterback. Some guys don't. He doesn't.
He needs to be cut.
Sure chief. Hall of fame Quarterbacks say different. So I think I’ll take their advice over yours my guy. Thank you.

leeblair

Reaction score
Sure chief. Hall of fame Quarterbacks say different. So I think I’ll take their advice over yours my guy. Thank you.
I'm sure you will, because it tickles your ear and suits your narrative.
But you know the truth, and everyone else does, too. You've seen it played out in front of your eyes too many times.

Rock423

Reaction score
I'm sure you will, because it tickles your ear and suits your narrative.
But you know the truth, and everyone else does, too. You've seen it played out in front of your eyes too many times.
What? That the front office is the main problem? Thanks for confirming v