How the players will look at Dak next year, knowing he will choke

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Mods, there has to be a limit to the number Dak hating threads you let @leeblair post. Maybe you could just merge them all into one thread called, "Leeblair's Dak Hate Thread. :laugh:

Qcard

Reaction score
Tad using all of his ID's to try and do damage control.
He was humiliated, so he wants to bash fans and blame them for Dak's failures.
:thumbdown:
Tad is on this Forum!

It's not me though.... :lmao2: :lmao2:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I didn't see that.
I saw a defense worn out from a quarterback who spotted the Packers two touchdowns early, and who had to play the game by themselves- as usual in big games.
And, as usual, the group here who defends Dak uses that to try to defend him, but he caused it.
This^^^^^^^^

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Dak has overachieved for a 4th round pick

He just doesn’t respond well to pressure

CoachD

Reaction score
In training camp last year Trevon Diggs hammered Dak during one practice and he was right.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Miami game cannot be used as a reference for compariso because of some things that were going on in that game.
That last drive by the Lions never occurs if the Cowboys run out the clock- which they could have done- but refused and left 1:43 on the clock for the Lions to have time for a last drive. The 92 yd touchdown pass to CeeDee never happens except Derrick Barnes intentionally whiffed on a sack for a safety.
The fact they didn’t run clock down on that drive against Lions was on McCarthy. Regardless , our offense took the lead.

And our defense couldn’t make a stop which unfortunately was an all too recurring issue which debunks the notion our defense responded when our offense gave them the lead.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Some of you fools crack me up. You have NO IDEA what these guys actually think or how they are going to think next year. If you wanna listen to some loser like T.O. to tell you how things are… go ahead. There are guys that go out there and give everything they have - and then I’m sure there are some who play for the paycheck. There are some who make true friendships and have each others backs on and off the field and continue to stay true friends even when they move to other teams. Then there have to be those would turn on all their teammates the day they themselves get cut.

But to pretend you know what players are thinking or how they’ll look at Dak is laughable.

Jayinem

Reaction score
This board always changes after a playoff beat down they're completely down on Dak but then he throws for a ridiculous amount of yards against the Giants and they talk about him like he's Mahomes. It'll be the same next year as far as this board.