How will Zimmer create a pass rush with Micah and Tank gone?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
With there not being much pass rush with these guys here, we now have them not here. In your mind you'll say "we need pass rushers", and you're right. With that said, how will we create a pass rush to get to the QB to hopefully get turnovers, and make big plays? We have some young guys that I feel could be helpful in bringing pressure if we draw up a nice scheme for them.

Is there anyway we could rush Overshown more or Marist Liaufau? Overshown is a bit small, but boy is he a heat seeking rocket!!!! We have a lot of safeties on this team, why not some safety blitzes or a CB blitz? Let's have fun with this, please give your thoughts!!
If Zim has this great plan of attack in his back pocket, why didn't he share with both Parsons and D-Law when they were healthy?????????? Zim looks old and tired on the sidelines, and I hate to say this but the game has passed this dude by.

Chasing6

Reaction score
With there not being much pass rush with these guys here, we now have them not here. In your mind you'll say "we need pass rushers", and you're right. With that said, how will we create a pass rush to get to the QB to hopefully get turnovers, and make big plays? We have some young guys that I feel could be helpful in bringing pressure if we draw up a nice scheme for them.

Is there anyway we could rush Overshown more or Marist Liaufau? Overshown is a bit small, but boy is he a heat seeking rocket!!!! We have a lot of safeties on this team, why not some safety blitzes or a CB blitz? Let's have fun with this, please give your thoughts!!
Just another thing to add to the list:

How do we stop the run with no DT's?

How do we run the ball with no RB?

How do we throw the ball with only CD?

I know, it's all Dak's fault.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I don't think it will be a major issue this week because fields is mid. Purdy will be the one that will eviscerate the defense.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Just another thing to add to the list:

How do we stop the run with no DT's?

How do we run the ball with no RB?

How do we throw the ball with only CD?

I know, it's all Dak's fault.
how do we win with a QB notorious for not showing up when it matters?

Chasing6

Reaction score
We will need to throw the ball 50+ times moving forward or darn near close to it and uneducated fans will then blame Dak for the losses piling up.

Quarterbacks had a 111-412-6 record when throwing >50 pass attempts all-time. StatMuse has game-level data for passing attempts going back to the 1950 season.

starfan1

Reaction score
how will he create a pass rush

Zimmer ... "Dear Heavenly father I lift up to you this broken Dline" then fill in the blank

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Pick up Overshown in all your ff leagues and start him.