How worried would you be to face a Jason Garrett led team?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Depends which team shows up for him. But overall not concerned.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How worried would you be to face a Jason Garrett led team?
giphy.gif

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Well you know they won't be prepared... and pass happy... so...

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Want my answer? Wait for it................................................................:lmao::laugh::lmao2::clap:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Alright folks enough with the dunking on Garrett...treat our modern day Landry with some respect! :muttley:

garyo1954

Reaction score
He would do well with the Browns or Panthers.
I'd go with the Browns primarily. They have a young team, plenty of talent and need the type stability he has to offer.

Meanwhile the Panthers seem to be in a bit of disarray on how their front office is going to function. There is talk they will add an assistant GM who may or may not have full power. Nothing like a job where you don't have a clue who you report too, or who all your bosses are and what paperwork each needs.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I dont know but if he were to get the giants job and next year opening day its garrett vs mccarthy and we are rooting for mccarthy it is going to be like bizzarro world.

also in this scenario if garrett were to win the world could come crashing down on Mccarthy and Jerry's head.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Alright folks enough with the dunking on Garrett...treat our modern day Landry with some respect! :muttley:

As I said earlier... I have been dunking on Garrett for 10 years... will continue to do so...

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Jason Garrett will never be a head coach in the NFL again. No way. He supposedly had all this talent in Dallas and never got past the divisional round. Why would any team with less talent hire him and expect more? There are really stupid teams in this league though. I honestly can't see him as a play caller anymore either. My best bet is a QB coach somewhere. He is so outdated.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Zero.

They would be under coached.
They would be under disciplined.
They would be under utilized.

JG will always be the king of mediocre in my eyes. Does just enough not to get fired but never enough to get over the hump
Jason would go 3-13 in New York. They'd eat his a** alive!!!

nobody

Reaction score
If I have a winning record? I'd be salivating. If I had a tie or losing record when going to face him? I'd be optimistic.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
We used to hope teams would leave Beasley single covered, especially with a Linebacker. He "does his thing" and completely ignored what we did to other teams and single covered Beasley much of the game. No, I'm not afraid of that fraud