How would you really feel about Lance if he had to start a game for us?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What would your feelings be if he had to start a game this season due to the starter being out for whatever reason? Has he shown enough that he can command this offense and help us win a game if needed?? Please give your thoughts

(Cue: This is another Lance thread 3,2,1)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I need to watch and listen to the entire game yet. So really can't answer. And after 2 PS games still will be hard to say.

However. If Dak misses a game, At this point they would most likely play Rush. But I rather they play Trey, so we can see what he can do in a real game planned game.
But that will depend what time of the season it is, and if a playoff push.
If early in the season, I say play Trey.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Depends upon the opponent. If he had to play the NYG, i could start for us. Against a tough D, I don't like his chances lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I need to watch and listen to the entire game yet. So really can't answer. And after 2 PS games still will be hard to say.

However. If Dak misses a game, At this point they would most likely play Rush. But I rather they play Trey, so we can see what he can do in a real game planned game.
But that will depend what time of the season it is, and if a playoff push.
If early in the season, I say play Trey.
Can you trust him is the question

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
If they devised a game plan to take advantage of his running ability then I'd feel fine about him starting a game. Running QBs are very effective in the short term before defenses adjust.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
What would your feelings be if he had to start a game this season due to the starter being out for whatever reason? Has he shown enough that he can command this offense and help us win a game if needed?? Please give your thoughts

(Cue: This is another Lance thread 3,2,1)
Lose or win, I would rather go with Lance than with noodle arm Cooper Rush. Jerry spent a 4th on him. Put him in the game and give him some experience.

leeblair

Reaction score
He'd be fine.
I didn't know what to expect, but Lance has shown that he is the real deal. His instincts and moxy are showing up in his play, and those are things that can't be taught.
I think Lance can be the next great quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
I think Trey Lance is the missing piece we've been looking for.