How you like your steak?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guess: if it's done right, it doesn't matter where it is.

Exceptions go to a city dump, a sewer and anywhere exceedingly foul smells and/or environments are surrounding your experience.

I’m sure you are making a funny, but just in case.......

Pittsburgh style is same as black n blue :thumbup:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I find stakes go into the ground best if the soil is more moist and devoid of any sand or rocks. I've found just a plain small mallet works best rather than a sledge hammer to get it in. ............. oh, STEAK, never mind.

KayJay1971

Reaction score
I used to like my beef really rare. Like the more blood the better, As I have gotten older I think I prefer it more medium rare to medium.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
2 or 3, 4 or more will require ketchup or steak sauce...

aria

Reaction score
1 or 2 if it’s a typical steak but I looooove steak tartare which is obviously rare (along with a raw egg) so there’s that.

Big_D

Reaction score
Anyone who likes steak well done must have never actually had a quality steak cooked correctly in their life. Those are the people grossed out by the blood. lol You're eating a dead animal to begin with!! I just went by a friends for dinner over the weekend and they are 'well done' people. Just ruin it and then bury it in sauce. It's terrible. Needless to say dinner wasn't very good.

Last edited:

Them

Reaction score
...I like my stake Medium Well...in other words I like if cooked enough to destroy any harmful agents that might linger!...:D

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
Rare to medium rare.
I used to order my steaks well done and dumped A1 steak sauce or other sauces on it.
I was uneducated.
One day I found the truth.
Salt, butter and a piping hot cast iron pan is the only way.
Never looked back.

kskboys

Reaction score
Anyone who likes steak well done must have never actually had a quality steak cooked correctly in their life. Those are the people grossed out by the blood. lol You're eating a dead animal to begin with!! I just went by a friends for dinner over the weekend and they are 'well done' people. Just ruin it and then bury it in sauce. It's terrible. Needless to say dinner wasn't very good.
And again, people feel the need to put down people who like their meat well done. Why does it matter? I think rare steak is absolutely gross, but I couldn't care less if people like it that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!