Howdy

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I can't believe you're posting as Rowdy.....Hanging my head in shame for even talking to you! :facepalm:

That was the first thing I got rid of. But then what would be worse, an avatar as Rowdy or an avatar as Jerry?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That was the first thing I got rid of. But then what would be worse, an avatar as Rowdy or an avatar as Jerry?
IDK Brutha, Rowdy creeps me out. Personally, I think he's the reason for the championship drought too......The football gods have cursed us for allowing that abomination in the stadium!!

haleyrules

Reaction score
Runny...l agree..Rowdy is some kind of pervert..l am sure ole Jerry boy came up with that image!!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
IDK Brutha, Rowdy creeps me out. Personally, I think he's the reason for the championship drought too......The football gods have cursed us for allowing that abomination in the stadium!!

'Cept that Rowdy isn't doing the drafting or coaching the team. Might as well blame the drought on Jessica's pink #9 jersey.

Who am I kidding......Rowdy looks like a d-bag.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Many of us have migrated over from the official DC forum. The new commie admin isn't very friendly.
Better late than never. Welcome! I don't have an account there, but one of the things that makes this forum great is the speed in which Cowboys news gets posted. Much faster than any single news outlet. Fans are really dedicated, and some just like the "rush" of being the first to post the news.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just came over from Dallascowboys.com. Hoping for more fun here!!
Hey hr, welcome to the gathering, I think you'll like it once you get used to it. I'm still trying to figure out how things work. Not just here, but mainly here right mow.

blueberryicedcoffee is here as DoctorChicken, much mo better moniker and the man is a "like" magnet which why is he never told anyone he was over here, not even his fellow Englishman. Londy. He's hoarding likes and feeling pretty haughty about it.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Hey hr, welcome to the gathering, I think you'll like it once you get used to it. I'm still trying to figure out how things work. Not just here, but mainly here right mow.

blueberryicedcoffee is here as DoctorChicken, much mo better moniker and the man is a "like" magnet which why is he never told anyone he was over here, not even his fellow Englishman. Londy. He's hoarding likes and feeling pretty haughty about it.
hey CC...Glad to read your postings again...it does take a little getting used to here. DoctorChicken...lol l will get after him soon!!