Howdy

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what you say now..... Wait till the Bigfoot talk starts up. BTW I've got a few new theories.
New ones? Can't wait to hear them. Not that your old ones weren't credible but all of them having Elvis do's might be pushing, the one I saw looked like Fabio in an overcoat.

strollinruss

Reaction score
New ones? Can't wait to hear them. Not that your old ones weren't credible but all of them having Elvis do's might be pushing, the one I saw looked like Fabio in an overcoat.
I think the Ace Ventura cow lick is what all the Squatch are sporting this season.

nobody

Reaction score
lol...well they can just try and "adbuct" you!!:)

Ain't happening. I'm worth about as much as already chewed bubblegum found on the sidewalk after a month. Not even Bigfoot is dumb enough to pick that up.

strollinruss

Reaction score
lol...well they can just try and "adbuct" you!!:)
As long as BF doesn't try the probing thing that the aliens are known for it wouldn't be too bad. A little Squatch food has plenty of roughage and that's always a good thing.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as BF doesn't try the probing thing that the aliens are known for it wouldn't be too bad. A little Squatch food has plenty of roughage and that's always a good thing.
Aliens get The Gip and probe him, they'll blast back to where they came from.

haleyrules

Reaction score
lol. Thats what lve heard. Does Oldskool have a place here on the site. I got him worked up one time and he told me thay he had an encounter with a bigfoot somewhere l think in Texas...lol. too much chewing tobacco

strollinruss

Reaction score
lol. Thats what lve heard. Does Oldskool have a place here on the site. I got him worked up one time and he told me thay he had an encounter with a bigfoot somewhere l think in Texas...lol. too much chewing tobacco
There has been some interesting stuff that has happened over there in East Texas. We went on a tour of Caddo Lake and the guide showed us the most likely place to see a Squatch. OS has probably seen or even had a drink with the legendary creature.

haleyrules

Reaction score
lol, No.. "Redcoat" is code for "like".... ask London if you don't believe me. :D
No doubt..sounds like something ole Londonboy would come up with. Anyway, when are going to get a like button. Too many great posts here!