Howdy

haleyrules

Reaction score
There has been some interesting stuff that has happened over there in East Texas. We went on a tour of Caddo Lake and the guide showed us the most likely place to see a Squatch. OS has probably seen or even had a drink with the legendary creature.
lol. I think OS is a bigfoot!!

strollinruss

Reaction score
lol. I think OS is a bigfoot!!
Nah, not near enough facial hair (I've seen picture). He's a pretty cool cat. I need to text him and tell him to join the party. I've also got the low down on RD, NDQ, Deathvocation, and Dr, T. I'll put in the request.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Nah, not near enough facial hair (I've seen picture). He's a pretty cool cat. I need to text him and tell him to join the party. I've also got the low down on RD, NDQ, Deathvocation, and Dr, T. I'll put in the request.
GD. Those boys are my favourites..l have been dying to chat with NDQ and Deathevocation...once in awhile l connected with Dr.T and RD on the other site. So, yes Strolly...line them up!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No doubt..sounds like something ole Londonboy would come up with. Anyway, when are going to get a like button. Too many great posts here!
I don't think they want us using them on ourselves in here and that may be the delay in getting it. Never used the damned thing over there and now getting it is my main objective in life.

Plus, Idgit is having too much fun showing off with his and teasing us. Even got another one, JD, talking about giving likes and taking them back. This is karma for my hazing in college of our pledges. Lesson learned lads, you never escape your past.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think they want us using them on ourselves in here and that may be the delay in getting it. Never used the damned thing over there and now getting it is my main objective in life.

Plus, Idgit is having too much fun showing off with his and teasing us. Even got another one, JD, talking about giving likes and taking them back. This is karma for my hazing in college of our pledges. Lesson learned lads, you never escape your past.

"Like." :)

haleyrules

Reaction score

lol. You aint kidding. You can hide from your wife...you can hide from the police...but you can never hide from yourself!

nobody

Reaction score
No doubt..sounds like something ole Londonboy would come up with. Anyway, when are going to get a like button. Too many great posts here!

Posts in threads in the New users subforum do not count towards the like threshold. Only posts made in the main forums count towards it.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Wait...you can hide from your wife?
off topic for a second.

At this rate of posting in the new members forum, you mods/admin might need to make a new forum, DC.com Refugees or something silly like that. Crazy i know.

BTW can i sell my rights (when i get them) for the like button to some new poster? :lmao:

haleyrules

Reaction score
off topic for a second.

At this rate of posting in the new members forum, you mods/admin might need to make a new forum, DC.com Refugees or something silly like that. Crazy i know.

BTW can i sell my rights (when i get them) for the like button to some new poster? :lmao:
LMOAO.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
off topic for a second.

I should probably take this opportunity to invite all y'all into the main fan forums. I've found myself slumming in here recently, because their a bunch of you new guys and a bunch of questions have been coming up, and the threads are fun. But maybe I'm distracting you from the panic and rage-quitting we're normally supposed to be engaging in this time of year. Did you guys hear the news that Tony injured his back again or something?

I think Kellen Moore's probably going to start against the Giants.

nobody

Reaction score
I should probably take this opportunity to invite all y'all into the main fan forums. I've found myself slumming in here recently, because their a bunch of you new guys and a bunch of questions have been coming up, and the threads are fun. But maybe I'm distracting you from the panic and rage-quitting we're normally supposed to be engaging in this time of year. Did you guys hear the news that Tony injured his back again or something?

I think Kellen Moore's probably going to start against the Giants.

With a broken femur? Man, that's hardcore! Dak's got it covered. Sucks about Romo though. I've been posting in the main forums. I just come back here too because it's fun. Some people in the main take things waaaayyyy too seriously.