How's RB Dalvin Cook sound for the playoff run?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Imagine getting to the NFC Championship with Pollard or Dowdle hurt? I'd sign him as insurance at the very least. You have nothing to lose. Don't leave it up to destiny

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Has the most fumbles of any running back the last few years

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I don’t really think it’s a debate of pollard and dowdle vs cook…the running game hasn’t been good. Sure, the o line has played a huge role but it’s also a talent acquisition business. If they Bring him let’s see what we have with all 3. Depth is a good thing.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t really think it’s a debate of pollard and dowdle vs cook…the running game hasn’t been good. Sure, the o line has played a huge role but it’s also a talent acquisition business. If they Bring him let’s see what we have with all 3. Depth is a good thing.
Big Nate says the offensive line is responsible for the running game woes and especially Biadaz. 3 time SB winner Big Nate.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Big Nate says the offensive line is responsible for the running game woes and especially Biadaz. 3 time SB winner Big Nate.
Big Nate attributes every aspect of the game to the offensive line. He is right that that’s a large part of the issue but that doesn’t mean you stop trying to add depth or talent to the team bc of a scheme/performance issue

Loso86

Reaction score
But then you factor in his injuries and the fact Minnesota thought he wasn’t good enough to be resigned and looks more clear to me
Just like zeke they didn't wanna pay him what he wanted, that was his fall

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Big Nate attributes every aspect of the game to the offensive line. He is right that that’s a large part of the issue but that doesn’t mean you stop trying to add depth or talent to the team bc of a scheme/performance issue
Who said that?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Not sure anyone will claim him because they would have to cut someone. Most contenders will probably be looking to add him to the PS, like we did with Collins and Wilson ... unless they have had a roster spot open due to injury. (I guess we did with Vaughn, but activated Fehoko instead.)

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Well if you were smart you would. Apparently, you aren’t.
do you know how many silly things over the years Nate has said that are absolutely ridiculous? I’ve listened to him for years- funny guy, great player and good personality but I don’t need Nate newton to tell me that the running back performance is struggling because of o line play. Apparently you do. Everything with Nate is about o line play- even things that aren’t.

However The issues aren’t just the o line play. Pollard has left plays on the field- we saw that as recently as the Miami game when he couldn’t get in the end zone before the fumble on the next play. What Nate newton says has zero to do with what I said about bringing in cook

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
do you know how many silly things over the years Nate has said that are absolutely ridiculous? I’ve listened to him for years- funny guy, great player and good personality but I don’t need Nate newton to tell me that the running back performance is struggling because of o line play. Apparently you do. Everything with Nate is about o line play- even things that aren’t.

However The issues aren’t just the o line play. Pollard has left plays on the field- we saw that as recently as the Miami game when he couldn’t get in the end zone before the fumble on the next play. What Nate newton says has zero to do with what I said about bringing in cook
Dude you’re all over the place trying to move the goal sticks. I don’t deal with your types.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Dude you’re all over the place trying to move the goal sticks. I don’t deal with your types.
Interesting,,,,since you quoted me. Lol….btw it’s “goalposts” and I’m sure Nate newton will back that up in case you needed confirmation