How's The Weather In Your Area?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Finally, it feels like Fall. It seems as though every year the Fall comes later. We had 80' weather at the end of October & high 70's beginning of November. Still very mild for this time of the year. Should be in the 40's. But, I'm not complaining. No more humidity no more sweating and no more bugs....except for dem Egals fans surrounding me. :mad:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Woo Hoo. Over a foot of snow falling where the most NFL World Champion Lombardi's exist.
The Northeast:muttley:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous day in Dallas.

I would just snap a photo and drop it into here, But it doesn't look like the site allows it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Woo Hoo. Over a foot of snow falling where the most NFL World Champion Lombardi's exist.
The Northeast:muttley:
tenor.gif
Fortunately, I made it to NYC and back this morning before the snow started sticking to the roads. ..Not looking forward to clearing my driveway and such tonight though.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The snow is picking up here in the NY Metro Area and there is a gimpy dude with and ax chasing my neighbor's kid around in their garden.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Well,after a full week of rain and cold...I'm sitting in the sun drinking coffee,and now it's too hot and need shorts on,then tomorrow back to rain. This erratic weather we're having all over does not suggest a nice smooth row into the harbor.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The snow is picking up here in the NY Metro Area and there is a gimpy dude with and ax chasing my neighbor's kid around in their garden.
Well, that kid should stay fresh for a few days, until the snow melts.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Beautiful in the Bay Area, so the wife and I are heading to Napa to get our drink on. First stop.......Opus winery :grin:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Beautiful in the Bay Area, so the wife and I are heading to Napa to get our drink on. First stop.......Opus winery :grin:
I get to Harvest on Geary,and 19th...and that's about as far north as I make it now. Looool

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Nor'easter Quinn. Snowing like MAD!

Franklin Lakes, NJ has already had two feet of snow! Out forecast was for 10-16" of snow. I'm on the fourth floor and the snow on the edge my balcony is 14" deep and the snow is still very heavy. (large snowflakes) If it's 14" deep on the edge of my balcony, it has to be way more on the ground!

The forecast earlier was for the snow to stop at 4am. Currently though, I see a break in the forecast in the forecast for 10pm EST, then it starts back up at 11pm EST. It doesn't look like it will last to 4am as earlier forecasted.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
In Louisiana it changes about every 6 hours and if you want a job telling lies you are the weather man. In the summer it is hot and muggy all the time.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nor'easter Quinn. Snowing like MAD!

Franklin Lakes, NJ has already had two feet of snow! Out forecast was for 10-16" of snow. I'm on the fourth floor and the snow on the edge my balcony is 14" deep and the snow is still very heavy. (large snowflakes) If it's 14" deep on the edge of my balcony, it has to be way more on the ground!

The forecast earlier was for the snow to stop at 4am. Currently though, I see a break in the forecast in the forecast for 10pm EST, then it starts back up at 11pm EST. It doesn't look like it will last to 4am as earlier forecasted.
Franklin Lakes was right next to me when I was growing up. I miss the Milk Barn! Best ice cream anywhere, ever.

Anyway, heavy, wet snow here in CT. Slept at my brother's house last night, because I lost power, and trees were snapping all around my house. I have some tall pines, and if one of them is gonna land in my bedroom, I'd rather not be there.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Franklin Lakes was right next to me when I was growing up. I miss the Milk Barn! Best ice cream anywhere, ever.

Anyway, heavy, wet snow here in CT. Slept at my brother's house last night, because I lost power, and trees were snapping all around my house. I have some tall pines, and if one of them is gonna land in my bedroom, I'd rather not be there.

What part of Connecticut? (I'm in Danbury now, but used to live in Darien and Greenwich prior to that)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What part of Connecticut? (I'm in Danbury now, but used to live in Darien and Greenwich prior to that)
I'm up in Andover. I deliver to Bethel pretty often, but it's been a while since I've had a customer in Danbury.
Must be nice to get away from I-95!