How's The Weather In Your Area?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:(

We keep taking Northern Cali's water, pissing them off up there.

Yeah, we need a couple more like this last season, for sure, Surfer. Some neighborhoods were banned from using their sprinklers for more than two days a week (not mine).
Yes! Arizona had to push thru and complete the CAP canal(central Arizona water project) or lose their Colorado river water allotment to California/Nevada ( kinda as to the why I'm where I've landed)

My weather is bacon sizzling hot and fatiguing more so than I recall,,, kinda regret not staying/working in Boise this summer, but " rooms to rent" from Craigslist is something I'll never put up with again ( first was a wide hipped gal that got bent when I wouldn't try to crawl in bed with her while while her bedroom door was open and her vibrator set to hyper drive,that lasted about 5 days,#2 was a hair dresser who drank beer and a seahawks fan,I thought that would work out but I went to a bar to have a cactus thorn cut out of the back of my arm that had been there +20 years but was really acting up from bumping it, he wouldn't, so after 4 beers I'd bought for this big shaved headed dude, we were bro's enough for him to try it,well after about 20 minutes he quit/ I said your right there/ cut deeper/ he said I've got a huge crater going on right now, about that time hairdresser text me saying buy me 2 drafts& 2 shots of Jagermeister and I'll cut that thorn out , I replied " forget about it,even these fags in the bar can't cut it out",,,, well, the war was on with that one,and #3 was a former boobies dancer( impeccable credentials B.t.W.) with a totally dysfunctional family ,teenage drug addict son,,,,)
,,,,no thanks.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Rain is best smelt in the desert, imo. That aroma when it hits the creosote is out of this world.
Man! You:hammer:that.

I've been caught out in the desert afoot in those things, man,it's like God himself flipped on the light switch afterwards, ants start flying out of the ground and horn toads stand right at the hole to chow down on them rabbits start playing, birds cutting loose singing and the sunlight glinting off the rain dripping cactus thorns give it all an electric look,,,, sometimes you got to wait a couple hours for the washes to stop flowing before you can drive out:grin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Here's a cat heading to the Bahama's before the Bermuda Triangle ate it. :lmao2:
tumblr_me6xzbUpXD1qdlh1io1_400.gif

LoL,absolutely hilarious.