How's The Weather In Your Area?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Man! You:hammer:that.

I've been caught out in the desert afoot in those things, man,it's like God himself flipped on the light switch afterwards, ants start flying out of the ground and horn toads stand right at the hole to chow down on them rabbits start playing, birds cutting loose singing and the sunlight glinting off the rain dripping cactus thorns give it all an electric look,,,, sometimes you got to wait a couple hours for the washes to stop flowing before you can drive out:grin:
Nothing more beautiful than the high desert in the winter, Melon, brother :)

Them

Reaction score
...Deep South Texas reporting in: continued hot an humid!...
iS4Xj2j.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It rained Wednesday of last week and I could hear the grass growing overnight.
The next day or two it was looking out of control and I kept telling myself...I will wait to Sunday.

By the time Sunday rolled around most of it was half burnt and the other was really dry and the mowing went pretty fast.

Although the heat was pretty up there and the humidity was not as bad as it will get....I was still pretty sweaty and tired.

After Mowing I got a dumb idea in my head to go out and wash the Car.

I think that was the worst idea I had in a long time.

Prior to going out and mowing I took a couple of tylenol for a headache and took a tramadol to try and keep my back from killing me while weedeating. And the only thing I had to eat was a couple pieces of crappy pizza from the night before.

Every time I bent over to scrub the bottom of the car I felt like I was going to throw up old nasty pizza lol.

Got done, took a shower...did not eat another thing the rest of the eveining...Only drank a large container of gatorade and a couple bottles of water.

I must have been more dehydrated than I realized as I did not urinate that evening, none during the night and I am used to getting up at least a couple times a night...and did not go to the bathroom in the morning. Actually I did not go until about 10:30 this morning at work and that was after drinking two cans of sprite zero lol.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It rained Wednesday of last week and I could hear the grass growing overnight.
The next day or two it was looking out of control and I kept telling myself...I will wait to Sunday.

By the time Sunday rolled around most of it was half burnt and the other was really dry and the mowing went pretty fast.

Although the heat was pretty up there and the humidity was not as bad as it will get....I was still pretty sweaty and tired.

After Mowing I got a dumb idea in my head to go out and wash the Car.

I think that was the worst idea I had in a long time.

Prior to going out and mowing I took a couple of tylenol for a headache and took a tramadol to try and keep my back from killing me while weedeating. And the only thing I had to eat was a couple pieces of crappy pizza from the night before.

Every time I bent over to scrub the bottom of the car I felt like I was going to throw up old nasty pizza lol.

Got done, took a shower...did not eat another thing the rest of the eveining...Only drank a large container of gatorade and a couple bottles of water.

I must have been more dehydrated than I realized as I did not urinate that evening, none during the night and I am used to getting up at least a couple times a night...and did not go to the bathroom in the morning. Actually I did not go until about 10:30 this morning at work and that was after drinking two cans of sprite zero lol.
This is one of my favorite posts ever, BP!!! :) :D

(Sorry for the back pain and cruddy pizza)