How's The Weather In Your Area?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He used to play TE. Lol
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

lukin2006

Reaction score
Coat and pants near the end of June here in Southern Ontario, I'm liking...it makes our normally humid summers more bearable.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Starting to warm up again here in Los Angeles, after a few cool days in a row. Heat, I forsake ye :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It rained all around my place today, everywhere but here!! Damn, i could smell it, i could see it, but i couldn't feel it.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Gorgeous today here in the NE. Mid 80's and NO humidity. But, come Friday, low 90's and humid.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Nice here in Seattle. Summers are actually quite unbelievable. Goes months without raining and you hardly see a cloud anywhere in the sky. Sun is much brighter than I remembered it in NYC/Miami. Temperatures are great too. Usually high of mid-80s, low of low-70s (at night).

Now the other 9 months of the year, you never see the sun, it's constantly in the low 40s, it rains every day, and it gets dark at 4 pm. Two different worlds.

Them

Reaction score
..."Deep South Texas reporting in again."...."The weather has been very very good to me," ...
" A small Low Pressure system has developed over the area overnight...woke up to a gentle tropical rain."...
"I can't mow the lawn today...(shucks)...So basically it's cloudy, humid, yet still rather cool...I like it!...no complaints....back to you DaBozs!"...
USaCSvy.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It's currently 67' but the humidity here in Egals country must be 110%. It's nasty.....just like their fans.
sun23.gif

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Perfect. Really big rain but short and needed. Sandals and shorts usual.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Another beautiful day in LA. Going to the Rose Bowl tomorrow with the little guy. Hoping for fantastic weather :)

lukin2006

Reaction score
A nice pleasant day here in Windsor Ontario...the humidity that I so hate is just around the corner...

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dallas is hot and feels muggy.
Compared to summer humidy on the US east coast and southeast...or south texas, it's usually not incredibly humid here. But so far this summer....yuk

Just looked at the humidy; it's "only"49%. Guess i need to stop whining. Seems like it was 80% every day when I lived in New Orleans.:laugh:

haleyrules

Reaction score
Ha!! Suffer. Its another gorgeous day in Central America. Cool breeze coming down the mountain. It just makes me too lazy.