How's The Weather In Your Area?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ha!! Suffer. Its another gorgeous day in Central America. Cool breeze coming down the mountain. It just makes me too lazy.

Where are you at and how's the cost of living? I'm starting the search for a place to retire.

Them

Reaction score
Another Deep South Texas Weather report: July 7th...

I was awakened by a severe early morning lighting storm..(."I was skaird!")...all the animals panicked and tried to displace me from my position in my bed...{"the bastids!")...The storm came out of the Southwest, via Mexico; it lasted about 2 hours...it seems after all that "racket" and "huffing an puffing" we only received about 1 1/2 inches of rain...but it was "horizontal rain...so maybe my gauge reading isn't accurate!??...Back to you Daboyz!... :huh:

Last edited:

Section446

Reaction score
Another Deep South Texas Weather report: July 7th...

I was awakened by a severe early morning lighting storm..(."I was skaird!")...all the animals panicked and tried to displace me from my position in my bed...{"the bastids!")...The storm came out of the Southwest, via Mexico; it lasted about 2 hours...it seems after all that "racket" and "huffing an puffing" we only received about 1 1/2 inches of rain...but it was "horizontal rain...so maybe my gauge reading isn't accurate!??...Back to you Daboyz!... :huh:
What part of "deep south Texas"?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Freaking stupid hot 99 with humidity right now.

:lmao:
loci, it is 73 here at the LA coast

was at UC Santa Barbara yesterday
students are surfing at the campus' beach
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/ZkCaAZpETyq4FGi8QvgnIea21kya0N-YOkaXMb8dvoW-i_z1uEPaQZw4ZJWN23X0X7hmzbQ-WT7CYAZOClAoAoqevdWtK3jCflmh0e0sQYO7P_4ueZDCNvtF_s2P7Snq6CcSPaYr

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
102 here. Just north about an hour it his 105.

Add in some humidity and you don't need a jacket. :laugh:

A lot of people don't realize it gets that hot in Kansas.

Them

Reaction score
Come on, man, that's not DEEP! Gotta go to McAllen to get DEEP.

...Com' on man yourself!....I knew you were going to say that.....but you asked and I told you!...Corpus Christi, Texas is just a little over an hour's drive from Nuevo Laredo!/Mexico...I'm as deep as I care to be in this State...you noticed I didn't say I was in the "Valley" did I."...when it storms in Laredo, or McAllen for that matter, it usually storms in Corpus also!...so what the freak or you trying to say....I' have to be camping on the freaking banks of the Rio Grande before I would be in deep South Texas!...I repeat...."Com' on man!"

Section446

Reaction score
...Com' on man yourself!....I knew you were going to say that.....but you asked and I told you!...Corpus Christi, Texas is just a little over an hour's drive from Nuevo Laredo!/Mexico...I'm as deep as I care to be in this State...you noticed I didn't say I was in the "Valley" did I."...when it storms in Laredo, or McAllen for that matter, it usually storms in Corpus also!...so what the freak or you trying to say....I' have to be camping on the freaking banks of the Rio Grande before I would be in deep South Texas!...I repeat...."Com' on man!"
I'm from McAllen, maybe I'm biased.

Them

Reaction score
I'm from McAllen, maybe I'm biased.

...I worked in the oilfield for some length of time...I worked many times in the Pharr-San Juan--Alamo, McAllen area...I will give you that it is deeper into the tip of Texas, than Corpus....peace!...:star:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on, man, that's not DEEP! Gotta go to McAllen to get DEEP.
South Padre Island was nice and cool the last few days. Gonna be a nice weekend.https://lh3.***BROKEN***/NblgspPn0RyMoGRZUD42EcBppnIZ59RH63_SdCcW7SSsSfAdh_VY-WN15j_Yr-brRqSPbaR-TQvv0jVDF2uxUGHZkBMIKl2flQlSeWuVfviDQHNoCLVR_qhwSzeFdnhr69qOlq6GU8i_sLJzaNVi0HesQvZRJ1YVSVXzg_0kXvcQNjPcoj0865LFTtvWnumoe7Vxritcn1Lwl9okeC0EoyWslMAS_AdvDWiyGBl5mea_klXCziNtFbSX8cQlJlk2ITDw0TMfJ1-klXkM--zL2un6S8vbjYWBxaSppgZVzPowz56TTdkZ_d7CPRzlTmgLIsfloCJG8pqdVQPghYt0UvS2gM2vKyzsXFi-i-cIbDU-zCFOHJwJKvzuozkP05GAga95nlNb6s00uq0ieymEh2A5_S6EJ0jcGXPCQNduUB24bpkDo3c3SNTd1__X3-KcnJu3TxITpsilzx79XQI9mjtjwt9JxYGTfm3t5cZYTDgLOJKL29iH1FfRassqCyAGhYye-HsSgBDaDjZElLxVq8NU0pE_65HXZLDvZEzd97QQOY-3f9dCrYSrJ6HT9PToqhpQrkxZhoUY7hgXkgl8oR34ReeUGIBOa006BFs2bXyu5XFmCrvGI6Lv=w1688-h949-no

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...I worked in the oilfield for some length of time...I worked many times in the Pharr-San Juan--Alamo, McAllen area...I will give you that it is deeper into the tip of Texas, than Corpus....peace!...:star:
I worked in PSJA for 8 years. Hated the drive!