Huge game next week

ALBIT

Reaction score
It does not get easier. Sure the Falcons have struggled mightly this year , no one will be surprised if they right the ship this week and expose us. Its up to us to keep this team down. Give them zero confidence. Sure the whole Dak thing will be a huge factor. But the fact is this game is huge because next week we play the hottest team in the league. I know u all hate to say it but the Eagles are the hottest team in the league. Its up to us to some find a way to beat atlanta and than go face to face with the Eagles. May the best team win. The Eagles R very good. It drives me nuts when i have to read they suck etc. They are running on all cylinders. So lets find a way to be Atlanta and see where we stand with the best team in the NFC the following week

ALBIT

Reaction score
And please dont tell me the Eagles stink and they are overrated. Because every Eagle fan said the same thing about us and you bashed all of them. So just call it like it is.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
And please dont tell me the Eagles stink and they are overrated. Because every Eagle fan said the same thing about us and you bashed all of them. So just call it like it is.

Even if they are overrated they are mathematically in a much better position then we are. Especially when you factor in upcoming schedules.

Going 4-0 over this stretch of games would go a long way but even that is not going to be enough.

We need the Eagles to start losing but they are good enough to beat all of the bad teams they play.

Eagles are a good team and Carson Wentz from the small school that everyone used as the excuse as to why he would be a bust is actually really good and his talent was not an illusion because of his lack of college competition.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Falcons are desperate. I don't like our chances frankly. Their Super Bowl hangover will end soon...too talented to keep failing like this.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
The Eagles are most certainly legit this year. I am just glad the Cowboys are finally finding their groove in time for this match-up. These games are what makes being a fan fun. Even if we don't have Zeke I think Morris has looked pretty explosive in his limited touches. I am most worried about the potential injuries that came out of yesterday's game. The Eagles are ridiculously healthy and it doesn't look like they suffered much from losing Peters, at least hopefully until they see D-Law.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Falcons are desperate. I don't like our chances frankly. Their Super Bowl hangover will end soon...too talented to keep failing like this.

Game won't be close. No way Atlanta is better than the Chiefs and look how we annihilated them.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
I’d be nervious if the falcons fired their o coordinator. Clearly somethings not right with the offense

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This Falcons team is a mess and is a complete 180 from last year. This should be a win if we have any hopes for the playoffs or the division.

But when you are 2 games back in the division with half a season remaining, every game is big.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This Falcons team is a mess and is a complete 180 from last year. This should be a win if we have any hopes for the playoffs or the division.

But when you are 2 games back in the division with half a season remaining, every game is big.
This is exactly the kind of game--good opponent on the road--that top teams lose a couple of every year. Our problem is that we've already lost our share of those games (we lost them at home, but still). No margin for error left.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Game won't be close. No way Atlanta is better than the Chiefs and look how we annihilated them.

It's a game of match-ups. The Falcons can attack us vertically, going after our inexperienced secondary, in a way that the Chiefs just aren't built to attack. We may still dominate them like we did the Chiefs but I certainly wouldn't count on it.

jjktkk

Reaction score
It does not get easier. Sure the Falcons have struggled mightly this year , no one will be surprised if they right the ship this week and expose us. Its up to us to keep this team down.
The only thing I would worry about is if the Falcons are able to run the ball effectively against the Cowboy's defense. But the best way to keep this team down plays right into the Cowboy's ability to run the ball down the opposing teams throat, and to get after the QB with our dominant pass rush.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
It's a game of match-ups. The Falcons can attack us vertically, going after our inexperienced secondary, in a way that the Chiefs just aren't built to attack. We may still dominate them like we did the Chiefs but I certainly wouldn't count on it.

The Chiefs can't attack vertically? They have the best Offense in the league and have way more speed than the Falcons. Stop Julio and Atlanta passing game is grounded. If our pass rush comes to play again this game will be easier victory than the Chiefs game. Atlanta is a better running team than the Chiefs because they have a duel threat but they can be stopped. This is not the 2016 version of the Falcons. But in my eyes we are a better team than 2016 because that Defense is starting to play lights out.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Some of us bashed the Eagles fans for that. Others, the same that are saying the Eagles are uncatchabl/unbeatable, joined them in their condemnation of America’s Team.

Eagles stink and are overrated. :dance:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We play the Falcons this week, not the Eagles. Right now I am concerned about the Falcons.
It is at their home and they need a win, however we must win also. We take care of our own business and win, things will fall in place for us.

Falcons still have a dynamic offense even if Jones and Foreman are hurting a little. Though I expect them to be fine for some reason. Also their K Bryant supposedly has some issues as well.

But as usual this is on the D, contain jones, and Foreman, do not give up the big plays. But they also have Sanu, and he can be dangerous too.

Not sure how the Falcons D is, I have not looked at any stats or heard mush good or bad about them. But I think we can move the ball on them.