Huge game next week

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
It does not get easier. Sure the Falcons have struggled mightly this year , no one will be surprised if they right the ship this week and expose us. Its up to us to keep this team down. Give them zero confidence. Sure the whole Dak thing will be a huge factor. But the fact is this game is huge because next week we play the hottest team in the league. I know u all hate to say it but the Eagles are the hottest team in the league. Its up to us to some find a way to beat atlanta and than go face to face with the Eagles. May the best team win. The Eagles R very good. It drives me nuts when i have to read they suck etc. They are running on all cylinders. So lets find a way to be Atlanta and see where we stand with the best team in the NFC the following week

It's not that the eagles aren't good? A blind man can see that 8-1 is good and they've been very impressive for the most part doing it. They also lost to the team we just dominated albeit on the road. They also played close games against the skins and giants. Matching up within the division is a different animal. It's the slurping, worshiping at the alter of philly that disgusts me. We're half way through. Nothing YET suggests a philly collapse but it's not beyond the realm even if it's a small one.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
One game at a time. Can’t afford to look ahead. Falcons are slumping, but still a dangerous team with a lot of weapons, just like the Chiefs.

We have to take care of business in Atlanta this Sunday. Big game!

One game at a time mate

dfense

Reaction score
It's matchups. How a team matches up. Broncos beat Dallas who beat KC who beat Philly who beat the Broncos. And around and around it goes.