Huge game next week

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Why is it with posts like these that the Cowboys is the team that is going to get "exposed"

Does it ever occur to any of you that the team the Cowboys play, in this case the falcons would be the ones being "exposed" by playing the Cowboys?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is it with posts like these that the Cowboys is the team that is going to get "exposed"

Does it ever occur to any of you that the team the Cowboys play, in this case the falcons would be the ones being "exposed" by playing the Cowboys?

Yeah, we exposed the Broncos, and ever since they been garbage.....:laugh:....but all kidding aside...
There was a stat at one time, that after teams played us, the following week they lost. rather if we won that game or not.
I need to look to see what teams have done this year after playing us. We may have shown way for teams to defend against KC.
One thing for sure we shown how NOT to defend against a possible Hail Mary pass....:muttley:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Even if they are overrated they are mathematically in a much better position then we are. Especially when you factor in upcoming schedules.

Going 4-0 over this stretch of games would go a long way but even that is not going to be enough.

We need the Eagles to start losing but they are good enough to beat all of the bad teams they play.

Eagles are a good team and Carson Wentz from the small school that everyone used as the excuse as to why he would be a bust is actually really good and his talent was not an illusion because of his lack of college competition.

4-0 over the stretch gets us to 1 game behind and 7-3. That's a big deal and puts us in great playoff shape. I am just hoping the Eagles are peaking too soon.

7-3 with 4-2 down the stretch pretty much guarantees us a playoff spot, although you sure don't want to have to go to Philly in January. It seems like all other cold weather teams are going to be out of it or Dome.

Philly fans don't deserve Wentz

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
4-0 over the stretch gets us to 1 game behind and 7-3. That's a big deal and puts us in great playoff shape. I am just hoping the Eagles are peaking too soon.

7-3 with 4-2 down the stretch pretty much guarantees us a playoff spot, although you sure don't want to have to go to Philly in January. It seems like all other cold weather teams are going to be out of it or Dome.

Philly fans don't deserve Wentz

We just need to keep up with them through this part of our schedule because they aren't losing unless it's to us.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Game won't be close. No way Atlanta is better than the Chiefs and look how we annihilated them.

It could happen but not sure why people keep saying this. The falcons are struggling and their offense is still 6th and their defense is way better than the chiefs.

elcowboi

Reaction score
It does not get easier. Sure the Falcons have struggled mightly this year , no one will be surprised if they right the ship this week and expose us. Its up to us to keep this team down. Give them zero confidence. Sure the whole Dak thing will be a huge factor. But the fact is this game is huge because next week we play the hottest team in the league. I know u all hate to say it but the Eagles are the hottest team in the league. Its up to us to some find a way to beat atlanta and than go face to face with the Eagles. May the best team win. The Eagles R very good. It drives me nuts when i have to read they suck etc. They are running on all cylinders. So lets find a way to be Atlanta and see where we stand with the best team in the NFC the following week

The Boys control their own destiny. They keep the winning streak alive and beat the Eagles twice.....they're in first place. Really they only need to worry about the Falcons this week. Atlanta is too good of a team to be looking past them.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And please dont tell me the Eagles stink and they are overrated. Because every Eagle fan said the same thing about us and you bashed all of them. So just call it like it is.

Most of these types watch nothing but the Cowboys on Sunday. Nolan Carroll was a joke for the Eagles, but all of a sudden he was the answer to our prayers when we signed him. It never ends.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It could happen but not sure why people keep saying this. The falcons are struggling and their offense is still 6th and their defense is way better than the chiefs.

Falcons are typically great at home and not so much on the road. Not sure what is exactly wrong with them this year. Probably has a lot to do with strength of schedule.

Dhragon

Deadly Claws of Death
Reaction score
Wait, I thought last week was a huge game

There can be more than 1 big game a season you know? There will be even more yet so brace yourself. The Philly games and possibly the Seattle game will also be huge games.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Falcons are currently 1-2 at home with losses to buffalo and Miami.

I will admit I don't know how good or bad buffalo and Miami are.

Falcons are typically great at home and not so much on the road. Not sure what is exactly wrong with them this year. Probably has a lot to do with strength of schedule.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Falcons are currently 1-2 at home with losses to buffalo and Miami.

I will admit I don't know how good or bad buffalo and Miami are.

That is actually pretty pathetic if they lost to Miami at home. Buffalo is good.

visionary

Reaction score
They're nit stopping our offense

This game will come down to our front 7

If we can stop their run game and pressure Ryan, we win

CowboyGil

Reaction score
you can say the same thing about the Eagles this year that people said about the Cowboys last year. they're playing a fourth place schedule.