Huge Perk of Dak Deal - QB market is now wild

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At this rate in 2 years QBs will be making 55 million a year.
Murray, Allen, Jackson and Herbert will all probably get more AAV than Mahomes and alot more guaranteed than Prescott. 45 for Allen and and Jackson wouldn't surprise. 50 for Murray and Herbert wouldn't either. I don't know of we will see 55 though

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
2x as good????? Damn man do you not even comprehend the basic idea of grammar???? How can someone be 2x as good???? This is a thread of futility given what we have to deal with in this group.
Says the hack with TWELVE question marks.

Flamma

Reaction score
Who's up for extensions this year? If Jerry did anything right, he didn't wait to see other QBs get paid first for a change.

Jackson, Mayfield, Allen, I'm drawing a blank. I can't wait to see how much Darnold gets from the Jets!!

chagus

Reaction score
Yeah, why should he seeing as how he led his team to the AFC Championship game and has more playoffs win than Dak.....but hey, Dak is the bestest of the bestest everest.

You're another one of them negative nancies that have seemed to invade this forum, huh? Ya'll coming on here and not offering anything worth reading. Literally wasting everyone's time.

I need to learn how to mute certain posters, i guess.