Huge TO bashfest on Countdown *Merged*

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
By Cris Carter and Keyshawn Johnson no less. On how bad of a teammate he is. Not to mention senile blather from Ditka. With Jackson and Berman, well you know what you get from them.

Hypocrites.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
But the sad part of it.

Is they are right. T.O. just needs to let it go.

utrunner07

Reaction score
All of them just pilled it on...disgusting. I understand disliking TO but to trash him like they are doing is despicable, cowardly and unprofessional...I hope he tears it up tonight just to shut those guys up.

BigBoy63

Reaction score
For real. Just get over it. he's gonna talk about Philly especially during the week leading up to the game.

ethiostar

Reaction score
These fools are hammering TO for his comments on McNabb. I wish he hadn't said anything but didn't McNabb said something similar about TO a few weeks ago and TO simply said that stuff is behind him?

Why talk about it now?

TO tells it like it is but i wish he took the same approach as he did a few weeks back.

The Panch

Reaction score
They may be hyprocites, they're right. T.O. needs to shut up and move on. I thought he moved on from this with the reserved comments he made about McNabb and the Eagles last year, but he's still sending shots and playing the victim.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
:lmao2: Im watching the monday night countdown on ESPN, and i just heard Me-Shawn comment about the McFlabb, T.O drama. the guy said that T.O is jealous of McFlabb? is this clown serious? what does T.O have to be jealous about? also he said that McFlabb is a franchise QB, and T.O is not a franchise WR haha they WR's come a dime a dozen? that is the most ******** thing ive heard that good for nothing say. Guess he also thinks that Rice was not a franchise WR. what a damn IDIOT!!

utrunner07

Reaction score
Real1st;2259064 said:
But the sad part of it.

There is no reason to sit around bashing him like that...no matter what.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
utrunner07;2259078 said:
There is no reason to sit around bashing him like that...no matter what.

True but T.O. brought it on himself.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Real1st;2259064 said:
But the sad part of it.

Yep...he has to know the press is just baiting him into that kind of thing.

He has been really good concerning things this year, someone asks him about something and it gets that tired old drama started up.

I like the honesty from him compared to other players giving stock answers but he has been away from the eagles a few years now and just needs to realize the press is just baiting him for these kind of things. If I was him I would frustrate those guys and just smile when they asked him those questions and then say...ZILCH...you get ZILCH for your weak efforts.

That or I would make a completely crazy out of this world tale about things the press had never heard before and when they were all wrapped up in it, when their pencils are scribbling furiously, when they have drool going down their chins, when they have stars in their eyes...I would say...you guys are so silly to even believe that crap:laugh1:

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
Keyshawn is a lowlife - an absolute clown and it's people (and I use that word lightly) like him on ESPN that have turned me off on the Network for over a decade now.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I really cannot believe those 2 clowns have the audacity to say that about Owens.

Remember the book ...."Throw me the damn Ball" Key? Calling the, and I quote "short white wr that plays across from me" ..... is not racist and throwing a teammate under the bus?

How bout throwing coaches under the bus Keyshawn?

I liked the guy when he was here ....... but he has become a bitter piece of crap.