Huge TO bashfest on Countdown *Merged*

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2259112 said:
T.O. fell into the media trap once again, he needs to let the whole Philly situation go, I mean honestly LET IT GO!

T.O is just being himself. he hates McFlabb so what? the guy has always been outspoken, we have to deal with it.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Cause he was never half the player that T.O is.

Or that he took his job

Why does it seem like every media member is in love w/ Mcnabb and will never call him out?

Theyve made 'choke' Romos middlename, but not a word about Mcnabb......

ethiostar

Reaction score
Funny i didn't hear anyone of them say anything about McNabb's comments a few weeks ago, when TO actually took the high road.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
utrunner07;2259118 said:
me too

never seen anything like that, they all just lined up and completely bashed him.

Yup, don't worry that won't be the case after the game. T.O will have a huge game against the Iggles, book it.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
So, TO tells the truth to a bunch of people who's only purpose is to bait, and they bash him as a result of it. If you have a conscience, can you tell me who is still wrong in this situation? The one who is honest, or the ones who have an agenda and most likely a kind of sickness in them, to manipulate someone like that for their ulterior motives.

WG5516

Reaction score
T.O81;2259076 said:
:lmao2: Im watching the monday night countdown on ESPN, and i just heard Me-Shawn comment about the McFlabb, T.O drama. the guy said that T.O is jealous of McFlabb? is this clown serious? what does T.O have to be jealous about? also he said that McFlabb is a franchise QB, and T.O is not a franchise WR haha they WR's come a dime a dozen? that is the most ******** thing ive heard that good for nothing say. Guess he also thinks that Rice was not a franchise WR. what a damn IDIOT!!

Yeah that's what pissed me off about the entire segment. That comment made absolutely no sense. The guy in the brown suit jacket is a complete fool, saying that he doesn't think TO is a hall of famer. And the way he said it was just disgusting.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
1. Cris Carter is the last person I would listen to about winning.
2. Keyshawn was deactivated by the bucs for something similar, but with Gruden.
3. Tom Jackson obviously cannot be objective about the anything regarding TO, and needs to stick to strocking Bermans ego.
4. Ditka has no idea what type of teammate TO has been in Dallas. He WAS a bad teammate in SF and Philly, he is not there anymore.

Another thing....

The fricking media needs to stop acting like they hate talking about this garbage.....if they don't ask the old question, they won't get the old answer. Frickin idiots.

The Panch

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2259128 said:
So, TO tells the truth to a bunch of people who's only purpose is to bait, and they bash him as a result of it. If you have a conscience, can you tell me who is still wrong in this situation? The one who is honest, or the ones who have an agenda and most likely a kind of sickness in them, to manipulate someone like that for their ulterior motives.
He's had three years to be honest. He needs to grow past it already which it's clear he hasnt done when he constantly lets the media bait him into bumping his gums all over again.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
WG5516;2259129 said:
Yeah that's what pissed me off about the entire segment. That comment made absolutely no sense. The guy in the brown suit jacket is a complete fool, saying that he doesn't think TO is a hall of famer. And the way he said it was just disgusting.

Exactly, i don't even know why they keep this guy around. That comment about T.O not being a hall of famer was the funniest part. :lmao2: Guess he was talkin about himself there.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
it's funny, they keep saying that TO cant get over it, but before the piece, they mentioned it every, other sentence

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
The hate for the Cowboys from ESPN is sickening. im not a big Owens fan.but listening to those clowns pile on the guy is sickening.the cocain player Guy Chris carter judging anybody is a joke. Berman needs to worry about those videos that came out over the summer. Jackson is a loser. he cant get over that 1977 super bowl beating we gave him. and who made Mike Dika the king of whats right or wrong? Dika is nothing more than a big mouth blowheart. the Eagles lovefest of ESPN tonight is sickening.GO COWBOYS.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
The Panch;2259143 said:
He's had three years to be honest. He needs to grow past it already which it's clear he hasnt done when he constantly lets the media bait him into bumping his gums all over again.

It doesn't matter. They asked him a question and he told the truth, and what the majority of people believe is the truth. If you take that and bash him for it, then that's on you.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I might have to break out the binkie and pampers.:laugh1:

Or maybe we can all hug together and protect some from the mean media...safety in numbers and all.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
If T.O. isnt a hall of fameer, what does that mean for Carter? Who will be behind him in TD's in an hour, and will finish like 20 behind him

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2259170 said:
If T.O. isnt a hall of fameer, what does that mean for Carter? Who will be behind him in TD's in an hour, and will finish like 20 behind him

:lmao2: Great question. what Carter needs to worry about are his eyebrows, they arte starting to look like Birt from sesame street.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
T.O81;2259174 said:
:lmao2: Great question. what Carter needs to worry about are his etebrows, they arte starting to look like Birt from sesame street.

Is this some strange new code? :p:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Real1st;2259064 said:
But the sad part of it.

Is they are right. T.O. just needs to let it go.
:hammer:

Real1st;2259081 said:
True but T.O. brought it on himself.

Real1st;2259094 said:
Really T.O. needs to just not talk to the Media.

And for Keyshawn to even talk is funny. Because him like T.O. had a huge ego. Remember "Throw me the damn ball"
:hammer: :hammer:

Real1st;2259103 said:
T.O. is incapable of saying no comment. Dude is real outspoken