Huge TO bashfest on Countdown *Merged*

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
good lord how many people started the exact some thread in a matter of a minute?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
For real, that was just stupid. I hope TO goes for 200 and 3 TDs tonight.

ethiostar

Reaction score
stealth;2259088 said:
good lord how many people started the exact some thread in a matter of a minute?

I think there was three of us about the same time. :laugh1:

mmohican29

Reaction score
that's the reason I am on the zone right now. THAT WAS RIDICULOUS. I hope TO and the Cowboys get the tape of CC, KJ, FF (Berman) and LB (LoserBoy LB Tom Jackson). That was the most deplorable, unobjective garbage I have ever seen on TV. And at the end of the segment they to a man believed that Romo would be thrown under the bus by Owens soon.

I hope someone whispers this in TO's ear. I bet he goes off tonight in a huge way. Wow I am fired up now. That's horsecrap.:mad:

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2259083 said:
Yep...he has to know the press is just baiting him into that kind of thing.

He has been really good concerning things this year, someone asks him about something and it gets that tired old drama started up.

I like the honesty from him compared to other players giving stock answers but he has been away from the eagles a few years now and just needs to realize the press is just baiting him for these kind of things. If I was him I would frustrate those guys and just smile when they asked him those questions and then say...ZILCH...you get ZILCH for your weak efforts.:laugh1:

Really T.O. needs to just not talk to the Media.

And for Keyshawn to even talk is funny. Because him like T.O. had a huge ego. Remember "Throw me the damn ball"

billyrags

Reaction score
This is a story in large part manufactured by ESPN. I would like to see the entire interview INCLUDING the questions. They baited a big fish that can't turn down a worm and now they are crushing him for answering their questions. He could have said no comment, but I don't think he is capable and ESPN knows it.

bigE79

Reaction score
windward;2259062 said:
By Cris Carter and Keyshawn Johnson no less. On how bad of a teammate he is. Not to mention senile blather from Ditka. With Jackson and Berman, well you know what you get from them.

Hypocrites.
That is why i dont watch espn pre-game...its a total cowboy bash party.I listen to the ticket for my pre-game news:star:

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
billyrags;2259100 said:
This is a story in large part manufactured by ESPN. I would like to see the entire interview INCLUDING the questions. They baited a big fish that can't turn down a worm and now they are crushing him for answering their questions. He could have said no comment, but I don't think he is capable and ESPN knows it.

T.O. is incapable of saying no comment. Dude is real outspoken

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
billyrags;2259100 said:

BINGO - we have a winner.

Email Juke repeatedly to get your prize!

es22

Reaction score
The panel have biases with Cowboy hatred.

Berman- Bills fan hating the early 90's losses
Key - didnt like getting cut for TO
Ditka - a true Bear at heart
Carter - didnt like the playoff losses to the Boys plus it must hurt seeing TO get to the SB and also passing him in TD's
Jackson - SB loss in the 70's and has to side with Berman

38-23 Cowboys

mmohican29

Reaction score
And did LB Tom Jackson say that TO was not a great receiver?

Are you kidding me. Wow. Kick the ball off let's go.

Reaction score
T.O. fell into the media trap once again, he needs to let the whole Philly situation go, I mean honestly LET IT GO!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/ItsNotFair.jpg

utrunner07

Reaction score
T.O81;2259098 said:
LMAO, i was 1 of them, i was just pissed..
me too

never seen anything like that, they all just lined up and completely bashed him.