Huge TO bashfest on Countdown *Merged*

jman

Reaction score
I wonder what the over / under is on how long it takes ESPN to offer TO a job after he retires.

jman

Reaction score
What a freaking giggle fest like a bunch of little girls...they are so impressed with themselves.

What a total bunch of morons.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2259153 said:
it's funny, they keep saying that TO cant get over it, but before the piece, they mentioned it every, other sentence

ESPN is a joke! All that network did the whole off-seasn was rip Dallas and promote articles that hammered Owens. I am not say that he was totally innocent in what happened in Philly, but neither is McFlabb. I totally believe Owens when he said he "got to big" for Flabby. Donovan is every bit the prima donna Owens is. Jackson said Owens was not a "tough wide receiver" and thought the Philly secondary should take care of business. Like someone said earlier, Jackson is still PO about the butt kicking Dallas applied to him and the Broncos in SB XII. "Motor Mouth" Johnson has no room to talk about T.O. considering how big a baby he is. I forget which one of these "experts" ask who the franchise player was in Philly, Owens or McFlabb, and of course they said Flabby. Well my question is why haven't the Eagles returned to the Super Bowl with out Owens? The reason they keep saying that Owens will blow up the Cowboys sooner or later is that ESPN WANTS that to happen. It is just killing that network that Owens has not exploded.

I hope Dallas pounds the living snot out of Flabby tonite:starspin

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
The bottom line is that he was ASKED a question....he answered it. Big deal. Yet they want to make it like HE brought it up.