Humble thoughts (rants) from a lifelong Cowboy fan

CCBoy

Reaction score
School just started back up here...and it's just too soon to miss too many days for being sick just yet.

I am looking forward to the Cowboys vs San Francisco game in a little over a week. I like football, and don't have an automatic disdain for the game, when played. Not all teams are equal...but I'm still a sport and happen to like my Cowboys.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Five Most Difficult Tasks In The World!

Catching air with your bare hands

Swimming across the widest part of the Pacific Ocean

Winning the Powerball Jackpot

Staring at Jerry Jones without laughing

And the most difficult task in the world IS

Posting rant threads in the Rant Zone​

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Five Most Difficult Tasks In The World!

Catching air with your bare hands

Swimming across the widest part of the Pacific Ocean

Winning the Powerball Jackpot

Staring at Jerry Jones without laughing

And the most difficult task in the world IS

Posting rant threads in the Rant Zone​

You forgot peeing into the wind!

yentl911

Reaction score
Let's just wait and see. You just never know. This is a young team with some talent. Maybe a few games into the season we can be at .500 and then we can get Lawrence and Spender back to help with the pass rush.

I am just so happy to see football again! I will watch these guys every week through thick and thin hoping they can pull out a W. Sundays watching the Cowboys are some of the best times in my life.

MackNorth

Reaction score
We are absolutely putrid this year.8-8 will look so great we won't get close.I am fortunate that I have a work at home job so while you guys were suffering I made about $75.I remember the last couple of years there was a time when I turned it off and went to swim in my pool or do something else.This year it is going to start earlier.Jason Garrett has to go.Romo should go with him.I wanted us to draft Johnny Manzell.I mean we might get hammered with him .Now we have no hope and a 34 year old guy who never one anything and now he has a bad back.Sorry for the gloom and doom.My one redeeming thought is thank god I don't have any tickets this year.I fell sorry for you if you do.

He never "one" nothin'! That's fantastic Mister Money Bags! I fell sorry for you too, you illiterate merp merp derp... Keep stackin' that change though, bro!

CCBoy

Reaction score
If one wanted to dog on a real aspect...it would at least start here: not a single pass rusher on the Cowboys roster over the length of this off season, has proven that he is a real threat to get sacks and punish or pressure an opponent's quarterback. In a bend but don't break type of scheme...that is fatal.

waving monkey

Reaction score
If one wanted to dog on a real aspect...it would at least start here: not a single pass rusher on the Cowboys roster over the length of this off season, has proven that he is a real threat to get sacks and punish or pressure an opponent's quarterback. In a bend but don't break type of scheme...that is fatal.

Yap thats going to be a failure for the boys but they did try to add a DE [Lawrence].
They did succeed adding some DT's both starters and back up's.
It's going to be an interesting season

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
What did you all expect? Jason Garrett is still around and we don't have the players on defense to play a 4-3. At least Garrett's clock management should be good since he has a new watch.