Humble thoughts (rants) from a lifelong Cowboy fan

fifaguy

Reaction score
0cd64e18de229bd1064157716c8d60fb8bed31d53d556f872707f71d47d85d4d.jpg

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Come to the Darkside my friend.
You are not alone. No need to suffer alone. At some point, you'll realize it's just a football game. You could do like myself and start watching more college ball than NFL. You'll be so much happier. I definitely am, now that I follow my alma mater more than Jerruh & the Cows.

snapper

Reaction score
Come to the Darkside my friend.
You are not alone. No need to suffer alone. At some point, you'll realize it's just a football game. You could do like myself and start watching more college ball than NFL. You'll be so much happier. I definitely am, now that I follow my alma mater more than Jerruh & the Cows.

Better yet, do volunteer work. I miss more games but I can put it in perspective when they lose.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I don't work from home but I made about $250.00 today. Only worked about 4 hours. Wanted to get home and watch some college ball. How any of that is relevent to the Cowboys upcoming season I'm not sure.
But please don't feel sorry for me. I've been a life long fan too. I've been through more ups and downs with this team than most on here probably. But I've not regretted any of them. If I'm fortune to live long enough. I'm sure I'll experience a few more ups. I've not given up on this season yet either. While I certainly don't expect a Super Bowl appearance. I'm not convinced they'll be putrid either. I think I'll let the season play out and see how it goes. If they suck,I'll voice my complaints. If they play better than my expectations I'll enjoy every minute of it.
In the end. No matter what happens. Life will go on. And I'll find a way to enjoy it. And I'll find a way to look forward to next year just as I have the beginning of every new season.
Also: I plan on going to the Seattle game this year. And no matter the outcome I'm going to find a way to enjoy that as well.
Actually. After giving it some more thought. I think you are the one that should be felt sorry for.
Those are my humble thoughts............
hear hear

d_dub88

Reaction score
We are absolutely putrid this year.8-8 will look so great we won't get close.I am fortunate that I have a work at home job so while you guys were suffering I made about $75.I remember the last couple of years there was a time when I turned it off and went to swim in my pool or do something else.This year it is going to start earlier.Jason Garrett has to go.Romo should go with him.I wanted us to draft Johnny Manzell.I mean we might get hammered with him .Now we have no hope and a 34 year old guy who never one anything and now he has a bad back.Sorry for the gloom and doom.My one redeeming thought is thank god I don't have any tickets this year.I fell sorry for you if you do.

$75....I just won $370 taking A&M and the over. Even better news is there is now room in the stadium for a fan instead of a ticket holder.

Reaction score
It's possible to enjoy the season if you drastically lower your expectations and accept the permanent reality... :)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are absolutely putrid this year.8-8 will look so great we won't get close.I am fortunate that I have a work at home job so while you guys were suffering I made about $75.I remember the last couple of years there was a time when I turned it off and went to swim in my pool or do something else.This year it is going to start earlier.Jason Garrett has to go.Romo should go with him.I wanted us to draft Johnny Manzell.I mean we might get hammered with him .Now we have no hope and a 34 year old guy who never one anything and now he has a bad back.Sorry for the gloom and doom.My one redeeming thought is thank god I don't have any tickets this year.I fell sorry for you if you do.

Allrightythen.

theSHOW

Reaction score

Sounds like you make 7.50 an hour cleaning you're room allowance.
took a bath.
sad about Johnny.
never "won" not one
Thank (capitol G) and I know you can't afford any tickets.