Hunter Luepke - "Lil Mike Alstott"

FanofJerry

Reaction score
nothing against luepke...but the undrafted full back in KC that has turned into a fan favorite looks like he could be a serious problem when he adds a few pounds.

sbark

Reaction score
He has some good hands. I think a lot of his big plays in college was small passes he took to the house. He can be Daks dump off guy.
Made huge plays on wheel routs up the sidelines in college

Also biggg runs slamming thru A-gap,

Ndsu moto....if in doubt run power a gap
https://www.google.com/search?

q=hunter+luepke+college+highlights&oq=hunter+luepke+college+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgCEAAYFhgeMgoIABBFGBYYHhg5MgcIARAAGIAEMggIAhAAGBYYHjINCAMQABiGAxiABBiKBTINCAQQABiGAxiABBiKBTINCAUQABiGAxiABBiKBTINCAYQABiGAxiABBiKBTINCAcQABiGAxiABBiKBTIKCAgQABiABBiiBDIKCAkQABiABBiiBDIKCAoQABiABBiiBDIKCAsQABiABBiiBNIBCTEwNjUxajBqN6gCFLACAQ&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

glimmerman

Reaction score
Made huge plays on wheel routs up the sidelines in college

Also biggg runs slamming thru A-gap,

Ndsu moto....if in doubt run power a gap
https://www.google.com/search?

q=hunter+luepke+college+highlights&oq=hunter+luepke+college+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCAgCEAAYFhgeMgoIABBFGBYYHhg5MgcIARAAGIAEMggIAhAAGBYYHjINCAMQABiGAxiABBiKBTINCAQQABiGAxiABBiKBTINCAUQABiGAxiABBiKBTINCAYQABiGAxiABBiKBTINCAcQABiGAxiABBiKBTIKCAgQABiABBiiBDIKCAkQABiABBiiBDIKCAoQABiABBiiBDIKCAsQABiABBiiBNIBCTEwNjUxajBqN6gCFLACAQ&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
And we aren’t using him. And we have a problem running the ball. Hhmmm maybe MM should give it a whirl.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think he actually runs like a 4.5 too. I'd love to see him more involved. That was a big first down he got us.
He got them 3 first downs and would have had a 4th if they would have handed it to him on 3rd and 1.

Reactions: CWR