Twitter: Hurns on the Cowboys passing game

HungryLion

Reaction score
Honesty is the best policy.

It is the best policy. But at the same time, he isn’t good enough of a player to be saying stuff like that to the media and generally get away with it.

I do love whenever anybody calls out our piss poor coaches though.

Did you know that with each passing day, I can’t stand jason Garret being the head coach, more and more? And I didn’t think that was possible because I haven’t been able to stand him being the head coach for a long time now.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Way to go Hurns, produce nothing and then Call your Coaching Staff, your QB, your OL and the rest of the WRs out. I can see why you were a Free Agent now.

Players, shut up and play through it. This kinda stuff only hurts you more. You can be 100% right and it won't matter in situations like this.

Tommy

Reaction score
It is the best policy. But at the same time, he isn’t good enough of a player to be saying stuff like that to the media and generally get away with it.

I do love whenever anybody calls out our piss poor coaches though.

Did you know that with each passing day, I can’t stand jason Garret being the head coach, more and more? And I didn’t think that was possible because I haven’t been able to stand him being the head coach for a long time now.
What makes you think Hurns is calling out the coaching.

He said it is the worst playcall you can make "against that coverage." Plays come in from the sideline before the defense is set up. If the play isn't going to work against the shown coverage you check out of that play into another. That is the QB's job.

Nevermind the fact that if Hurns actually said that he is a complete idiot.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

He said it is the worst playcall you can make "against that coverage." Plays come in from the sideline before the defense is set up. If the play isn't going to work against the shown coverage you check out of that play into another. That is the QB's job.

Because he included Dak in his criticism at the end. Who else is responsible for playcalling if not the coaches?

HungryLion

Reaction score

True to an extent. Depending on how much leeway Dak is given to make those changes at the line and on that particular play.

I could see it as being a criticism of either one or both. To be honest.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Way to go Hurns, produce nothing and then Call your Coaching Staff, your QB, your OL and the rest of the WRs out. I can see why you were a Free Agent now.

Nothing like 8 receptions on 17 targets to make a guy feel his oats. Especially when he is on a make good contract and trying to rebuild his career.

And I really, really wanted Alshon Jeffrey two years ago.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

What makes you think he's not. He doesn't clarify so basically he leaves it very open.