Hurricane Rita *** Rita posts in this thread only!! ***

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
we made a late decision to head on up to dallas. i'm in irving preparing for what i view as a "must win" game for the cowboys.

from what i've heard so far, my town of Sour Lake got hit pretty hard (about 8 miles west of beaumont) but word from relatives, who've already returned, is that the house sustained "no damage".

this is great news as the "dollar general" and "video store" half-a-mile away are "gone".

thank you Jesus.

hope all my fellow Cowboys fans and Texans are receiving similar news. Louisiannans as well. man, it could have been SO MUCH WORSE.

may God bless all of you.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
we made a late decision to head on up to dallas. i'm in irving preparing for what i view as a "must win" game for the cowboys.

from what i've heard so far, my town of Sour Lake got hit pretty hard (about 8 miles west of beaumont) but word from relatives, who've already returned, is that the house sustained "no damage".

this is great news as the "dollar general" and "video store" half-a-mile away are "gone".

thank you Jesus.

hope all my fellow Cowboys fans and Texans are receiving similar news. Louisiannans as well. man, it could have been SO MUCH WORSE.

may God bless all of you.

I have a lot of relatives just down the road from you in China Texas (also where I'm from) they took a beating as well but thus far the damage has not been too bad for them

twa

Reaction score
Just trees down and loss of power here in pasadena,my wife and kid are trying to work there way home from east texas now.
The folks to the east caught it pretty hard,my cousin is trying to get back to lumberton to check out damage and clear out again.

Glad to hear Good News from everybody so far and looking forward to
FOOTBALL.