Hurricane Rita *** Rita posts in this thread only!! ***

LILCOOK

Benched
Reaction score
This Hurricane looks like it might build up to be a category four just wondering if this Hurricane would have a Impact on the DFW area if it would hit Galveston and move northernly towards the dallas area. Could this possibly still be a two with the eye On dallas?

marz512

Reaction score
haha!...Dallas is too far inland to for any hurricane.

You might get some rain out of it, but if you live in anywhere south of Central Texas, theres a chance you might be hating life for a couple of days.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
If it hit's as a category 4. Then yes it could be a category 1 or 2 when it reaches DFW. Dont wash your car this weekend.

marz512

Reaction score
Plus, Dallas is too dry and hot. Hurricanes don't like that type of weather. As soon as it hits the coast, this hurrricane will lose strenght quick. futunately, our state has competent leaders... what ever happens we'll be prepared. This is TEXAS! we always got our ***** together.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Mods you can move this. Just wanted to say a few things ”Texas” related...being that the Cowboys do reside in Texas.

I know most of you live in different parts of the country...but i live in Victoria Texas and we have a monster category 5 storm heading straight here. A mandatory evac has been ordered for tommorrow. It’s crazy here, everyone is panicing after seeing what happened to Louisiana.

To those of you living in the path of Rita...good luck.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Mods you can move this. Just wanted to say a few things ”Texas” related...being that the Cowboys do reside in Texas.

I know most of you live in different parts of the country...but i live in Victoria Texas and we have a monster category 5 storm heading straight here. A mandatory evac has been ordered for tommorrow. It’s crazy here, everyone is panicing after seeing what happened to Louisiana.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Good luck and be safe........you need to heed the warnings and evacuate. As always we, here in San Antonio, welcome all those evacuees from everywhere.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Good luck and be safe........you need to heed the warnings and evacuate. As always we, here in San Antonio, welcome all those evacuees from everywhere.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
To all of you in the path....BE SAFE! Good luck...get you and your families in a safe place...prayers are with you!

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
To all of you in the path....BE SAFE! Good luck...get you and your families in a safe place...prayers are with you!

Champsheart

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:

Good Luck, and get the heck out of there.

Champsheart

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
where are you going to go everlasting? i'm in bay city and there is a good possibility we could get a direct hit.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
where are you going to go everlasting? i'm in bay city and there is a good possibility we could get a direct hit.

VirusX

Reaction score
Im in DFW, The path is right over where I live in Alvarado, its gonna be nasty but thank god I'm not on the coast. Good luck to all in the path.

VirusX

Reaction score
Im in DFW, The path is right over where I live in Alvarado, its gonna be nasty but thank god I'm not on the coast. Good luck to all in the path.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Champsheart said:

Thanks...nobody really knows where to go tho. Going to be very hard to find a hotel or anything...everything is packed.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Champsheart said:

Thanks...nobody really knows where to go tho. Going to be very hard to find a hotel or anything...everything is packed.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:

New Braunfels or McAllen. With my family or with my girl friends mother! :banghead:

Where are you going?