Hurts’ sneak play

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Eventually he will be injured. I don’t wish that on any player but running qbs don’t last.
Yea not on a running play or something in the game, but somebody/coach or player is going to end that play once and for all.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The league will likely ban the play this next off season.

I don't agree with that, but it looks like the majority want it banned so it likely will be.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The very play will eventually start to take legs out on linemen.

glimmerman

Reaction score
which play are we talking about. Are they going after knees..

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Theyll let the eagles get away with it until another team does it.

Apparently you can false start on it too no issue

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
They literally called a false start on a tush push play on them today.

Didn't watch I guess?
Be careful with the “you don’t watch football” claims unless you’re sure about what you’re saying. We had no false starts on 3rd or 4th and 1, or in any Qb sneak formation. 1 penalty we had was for offsides which was unrelated to what he was taking about

Deionindahood

Reaction score
There's two ways to counter what the Eagles do with the push.
1) Learn to duplicate the play.
2) Don't let the Eagles get into a 4th and 1.
I think the teams that cry about it cannot replicate it. The quarterback sneak is basically the same play. These coaches need to put their big boy pants on and stop whining.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
There is going to be discussions on ANY type of of push by a teammate after this. It will eventually be something more teams imitate an do.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Why hasn’t someone broken his fingers or ripped his throat out during this play? It would be an acceptable outcome inside the game and waiting for it to happen.
For one....NFL players for most part aren't scumbags...and don't wish injuries, nor would intentionally injure, one of their fellow NFL players, during a football play. The tush push is one of the least dangerous plays out there....as linemen aren't caught unaware with so.eone falling into their legs, and QBs aren't standing in the pocket, eyes downfield, while a 280 comes flying at him from his blind side.

Same reason you won't see some coach send in a goon (5th string pass rusher) to dive into Mahomes' knees and end his career, just because he's better at sitting back there in the pocket dissecting defenses than other QBs are. Being good at something isn't a free pass for other people to injure you.

It's a game guys. Stop secretly wishing players (who are usually kids) get seriously injured because they play for another team.

Every time I see people in here wishing for players to get hurt....one of our players gets hurt. People rooted for McCaffery to get hurt in here a couple weeks ago...and 2 days later Diggs done for year. People cheered when an Eagles dBack tore Achilles in preseason (musta been 10 different scumbags in here laughing/joking/and rooting for the worst for this 24 year old kid)....and a day or 2 later Overshown lost for year. Stop.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Be careful with the “you don’t watch football” claims unless you’re sure about what you’re saying. We had no false starts on 3rd or 4th and 1, or in any Qb sneak formation. 1 penalty we had was for offsides which was unrelated to what he was taking about
Who is "we"? What are you talking about?

The poster hinted you could false start on the tush push, no issue. The refs called a false start on the eagles on a tush push play.

Also, you say "be careful with the "you didn't watch the game" claims" (LOL)

Hypothetically, if I was completely haphazard and not careful at all about my You Didn't WatchThe Game claims.....what would happen?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Who is "we"? What are you talking about?

The poster hinted you could false start on the tush push, no issue. The refs called a false start on the eagles on a tush push play.

Also, you say "be careful with the "you didn't watch the game" claims" (LOL)

Hypothetically, if I was completely haphazard and not careful at all about my You Didn't WatchThe Game claims.....what would happen?
We meaning the eagles. I am an eagles fan and they did not have a false start on that play today. Neither did I see one nor does the postgame drive chart detail one. Yet he didn’t watch the game and you did.

In your Hypothetical, If you’re wrong and still claim you’re not, then everyone giggles and you keep digging your hole

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
We meaning the eagles. I am an eagles fan and they did not have a false start on that play today. Neither did I see one nor does the postgame drive chart detail one. Yet he didn’t watch the game and you did.

In your Hypothetical, If you’re wrong and still claim you’re not, then everyone giggles and you keep digging your hole
I didn't have the sound on.....so I don't know what they classified the penalty as....but it was a pre-snap penalty on the L Guard's alignment. So basically a formation/some type of offensive offsides, or something...b4 the play even happened....proof that the refs don't just let the eagles do whatever they want on The Push.

But I should probably leave....this place is too tough for me..... giggling? Uncle! Uncle!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

P.S. BEAT IT EAGLES FAN! THIS IS A COWBOYS FORUM!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I didn't have the sound on.....so I don't know what they classified the penalty as....but it was a pre-snap penalty on the L Guard's alignment. So basically a formation/some type of offensive offsides, or something...b4 the play even happened....proof that the refs don't just let the eagles do whatever they want on The Push.

But I should probably leave....this place is too tough for me..... giggling? Uncle! Uncle!
Which is why I corrected you. His point had nothing to do with “proof that the refs don’t let the eagles do whatever they want”, it was specifically about why Lane Johnson‘s efforts aren’t flagged. Them flagging something else another player did doesn’t change anything that was asked