Twitter: Hurts doesn't think the team is 'committed enough' right now

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
There can't be a problem in Philly because they are better than us, they try harder than us, the have a better qb and hc than us, they do more in free agency than us, than are waaaay more likely to win a sb than us, it's all true I hear it on here all the time. It's always sunny in philadelphia man, the Cowboys are the only team that sucks and never ever wins games.
:yourock:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
It's so bad there that the Zebras are even turning against them, lol

Jipper

Reaction score
nothing matters in philly if the cowboys dont take care of their own business...which they likely wont on sunday

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The players are pointing fingers. The HC is floundering. The DC has been stripped from play calling duties. The OC is under fire with the media and fanbase. If they do not win next week, the team could implode.

Jayinem

Reaction score
We just need them to lose one more game and we only lose one game that's not Washington and the division is ours.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'll take a Dak press conference after a loss, full of clichés and such,
over a press conference where a QB sounds as if he's about to burst into
tears at any moment. Dude said his team wasn't committed. Wow!

That was "SAWFT!"
Yeah I mean I hate seeing the same cliche robot answers but damn I See why they do it because that Hurts presser was dreadful.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They played better teams and got exposed. But is that an excuse for them, you know, double standards may apply. But now back to extreme sub .500 teams, so all will be right soon. Unless they lose a few.
Losing to Arizona, and at NYG don't seem so far fetched now.

Hardline

Reaction score
Too many problems with our team to get excited about another teams problems. We are more broken than they are.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
They played better teams and got exposed. But is that an excuse for them, you know, double standards may apply. But now back to extreme sub .500 teams, so all will be right soon. Unless they lose a few.
Losing to Arizona, and at NYG don't seem so far fetched now.
Wouldn't be surprised if they dropped one to the Giants.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
To me it just sounds like he was taking a jab at media, and then realizing it and saying he doesn't know what else to say.
"I dont think the team is committed enough" how does this sound like a jab at the media? I dont think he is talking about his "Media" team...