Twitter: Hurts doesn't think the team is 'committed enough' right now

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The iggles are capable of getting their crap together and making a serious Super Bowl run . We are not.
They have had weeks to get their crap together and have been unable to do so far. Had all season to improve upon just escaping games with wins. Instead of building upon that, they have regressed into losing.

Jipper

Reaction score
Yes, I watched the game. I've watched all 14 games this year, and there has been a whole lot more good than bad.

See, most on this board have a very narrow view of a game a series even a play let alone an entire season. This ultimately leads to the amount of..... histrionics seen here.

It's a long season with many moving parts and many moments both good and bad. I choose to enjoy the season as a whole and a series of micro events. Not taking the microeventa and magnifying them above all else.
I don't have a narrow view and I too have watched all games, but I also know we struggle on the road and MM struggles against unfamiliar teams, esp those with winning records, Couple that with the Dolphins rushing attack and Hankins being out, and you get to where my comment comes from...I'm not just being pessimistic to be pessimistic

plymkr

Reaction score
I'll take a Dak press conference after a loss, full of clichés and such,
over a press conference where a QB sounds as if he's about to burst into
tears at any moment. Dude said his team wasn't committed. Wow!

That was "SAWFT!"
Yes I will take Dak’s interviews that are full of cliches over questioning his teammates commitment. Hurts should follow Dak’s lead and say whatever to the press and talk real talk to your teammates in the locker room. When people defend Dak by talking about his leadership well here’s a perfect example of Dak being a leader. Dak would have never done that.

sacase

Reaction score
They might lose out as well. Which would be hilarious

CWR

Reaction score
thanks, if dak said this people would agree, hurts says it, people will say he needs to look at himself first/also
That's to be expected when u lead the league in turnovers.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I'll take a Dak press conference after a loss, full of clichés and such,
over a press conference where a QB sounds as if he's about to burst into
tears at any moment. Dude said his team wasn't committed. Wow!

That was "SAWFT!"
Well-said. I get tired of the cliche crap but it is better than pointing fingers no doubt about it

nobody

Reaction score
Yes I will take Dak’s interviews that are full of cliches over questioning his teammates commitment. Hurts should follow Dak’s lead and say whatever to the press and talk real talk to your teammates in the locker room. When people defend Dak by talking about his leadership well here’s a perfect example of Dak being a leader. Dak would have never done that.
In previous seasons, Dak has thrown fellow players under the bus when speaking to the media. Fortunately he learned and doesn't do that now, but he has before. It must be frustrating as one of the team's leaders and maybe say that stuff in the locker room and be quiet to the media and the problems still persist... What do you do then? I think the frustration mounts and we see a media call out from time to time.

Is it right? No. Is it understandable that they get to this point at times? Yeah. When you and a few others pour 100% into something but your fellow teammates (or others in the organization) half-butt it, it gets stressful.

I am giddy that the Eagles are self-destructing! We've seen it often enough here in Dallas.

plymkr

Reaction score
In previous seasons, Dak has thrown fellow players under the bus when speaking to the media. Fortunately he learned and doesn't do that now, but he has before. It must be frustrating as one of the team's leaders and maybe say that stuff in the locker room and be quiet to the media and the problems still persist... What do you do then? I think the frustration mounts and we see a media call out from time to time.

Is it right? No. Is it understandable that they get to this point at times? Yeah. When you and a few others pour 100% into something but your fellow teammates (or others in the organization) half-butt it, it gets stressful.

I am giddy that the Eagles are self-destructing! We've seen it often enough here in Dallas.
Yeah I’m really happy the Eagles are self destructing. That helps us and it’s nice to see someone else do it. Refresh my memory when did Dak publicly call out his teammates. I do remember when he encouraged the fans to throw things at the refs but I don’t remember him throwing his teammates under the bus. Well maybe with Dez. I remember that. Was there another time. Dak would make a lot of points with me if he called out Jerry for not being committed to win.

I think it would be frustrating for a QB to do everything he can to win and have others on the team not care as much. I don’t know how to solve that problem besides getting a hard nosed coach. It would suck for the QB though.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
they (eagles ) are not mentally tough, like last year, the coaching has fell off a cliff, and the players dont seem fired up or motivated enough .
the last 3 games they just dont seem like they care.
There is time for them to turn it around, though, so I'm not counting them out. We tend to want to proclaim the season over for teams before it actually is. Now, I like seeing them like this and hope it continues, but they may still get on a roll. San Francisco, though, remains the team to beat until proven otherwise.